I'm home baby (2)

Part2 for I'm home baby
" Yeah, but right now I told the maid could she watch the twins while you and me do something very nasty baby."
Oooo, talk dirty to me daddy." I say, while being carried to our bedroom. We had our fun all night long.

~ Back to the one shot~ Terrence POV
After me and taraji had our session we went back into the living room with kids and talk until about things, I got a little mad when kiya said that she has a crush on boy which she doesn't need to worry about right now. Anyways taraji was very excited and they started to talk about girl stuff, until kiya got on her phone and ask taraji do she wanna do a TikTok with her.

 Anyways taraji was very excited and they started to talk about girl stuff, until kiya got on her phone and ask taraji do she wanna do a TikTok with her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I know damn well taraji ain't teach my princess how to do that, That's definitely another punishment for her. " Aye get it mama, I didn't know you could move like that." " Girl we're you think you get all your dance moves from." So while they enjoying there mommy and daughter time and I look at my youngest kids for a while. But something told me to look back at Taraji and kiya and see taraji teaching her something that I don't like.

" Baby girl, When you ride make sure you go smooth with it, yo boyfriend doesn't want stiff you better use them Megan knees hunny, show yo man whatcha mama taught u ok baby

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Baby girl, When you ride make sure you go smooth with it, yo boyfriend doesn't want stiff you better use them Megan knees hunny, show yo man whatcha mama taught u ok baby." " Yes mama, Thxs for showing me how to do it." " No problem baby." I know you fucking lying why in the hell is taraji teaching her stuff like this. " Taraji why in the world are you teaching her stuff like this she only 18!" I say, screaming.
" Yeah 18 going on 19 dummy." " And what the hell is Megan knees." I say, confused. " Mama gone ahead and show this old man what Megan knees are."

(How taraji was dancing😜)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(How taraji was dancing😜)

When taraji got down and started dancing that turn me on the the max because I damn sure didn't know she get down like I may have to take her back to the bedroom and punish her because her ass know what she was doing. I look to my left and say the Junior and Penda were sleep, Kiya was still hyping her mother up who was doing that sexy ass thing, which I won't her to do in the bed room. " Kiya can you take your brother and sister to their rooms." I say, staring at her mother. " Yeah sure dad, I was about to go to my room anyway, goodnight mama." " Good night baby!" And now it was only me and my sexy ass queen staring at each other lustfully. " Come here." I say, spreading my legs.
" Yes papi?" Here her ass go looking innocent.
" Naw don't papi me, take yo clothes off and come to daddy." I say, demanding voice. " Ok!"

Mmm she loves when I treat her like this, my baby is freaky ass hell likes to choke, whipped, tied up ,etc. For right now I don't want to do that I want to make love to my wife. Couple of months later we finish shooting empire, Taraji getting pregnant again with another boy.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕
~Ny🤎

One shots of the life of Terrence and Taraji जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें