Playing dead part 2 ( revenge)

~ No POV ~
Hey y'all it's yo boy Terrence and I'm back with a
Revenge, so y'all know taraji prank me with dead girlfriend prank, So I'm going to do the dead boyfriend prank. Taraji don't know anything about this because I waited a couple months, cause I know taraji is going to forget all about it so let's get started.
* Couple hours* ( * Taraji finally home*)
Taraji: " Terry I'm home baby!" * yells* but the only thing taraji heard was silence. " Baby?!"and she starts to walk to there bedroom. " Omg something probably wrong" , Taraji says. * Looks in the bedroom and sees blood on the floor. " What the hell, please tell me this not Terrence blood" , Taraji cries. * She walk to the bathroom and found more blood and she looks in the shower and saw Terrence under the bloody water with a knife and the floor. " Terry please wake up" , Taraji screams. A couple of minutes later taraji came back and had a gun to her head.
" If my husband is dead, so am I" , Taraji sniffles. *put her hand on the trigger* " Wait baby it was a prank, Put the gun down babe", Terrence yells.
* Taraji puts the gun down* " Babe?", Taraji says.
" Don't ever do that again ok?", Terrence says.
" Okay, but why u do that prank?", Taraji says.
* look at him crazy* " Baby you don't remember u doing the same prank on me, I had to get u back, but I didn't know u was gone react like that", Terrence says. " Yeah!", Mad Taraji says.
" Aww baby u mad!", Terrence laughs. " Shut up bitch!", Taraji yells. " Whatcha say?!", Terrence says. " I said shut up bitch", Taraji scream. " Getcho ass upstairs now Penda and be naked when I finish doing this", Terrence demands.
* Taraji walk upstairs* " Okay y'all I hope y'all like this video, Make sure to like comment and subscribe see y'all soon", Terrence says.
* Finsh the video and goes upstairs to taraji*
~ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔼ℕ𝔻~