ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖

A/N: I hope you like this I change my mind about completing this but I'm still not taking no requests.

Third POV

Taraji signed as she sat at the dining table, waiting patiently for your husband Terrence, toReturn from work

Return from work. He promised that he would be home by midnight- but at present moment it was two in the morning.

Taraji eyes were tired, and she have been crying as the tears streams, she began to fiddle with her ring.

Terrence was a good man, and she really too. Taraji really adored him, however he wasn't as faithful of a husband as you'd have liked him to be.

Since he work with a lot of women, he had cheated numerous times. And each time, taraji took him back. She took him back because taraji loved him so much but tried to hate him.

Suddenly taraji heard the front doors open making  her sit up. You stood up and watched as Terrence walked into the house after shutting the door. He had his head down and when he saw you his eyes widened slightly.

" Taraji," he frowned. " I thought you'd have been asleep by now?"

" I was waiting for you," taraji whispered. Three years of marriage, and you still felt nervous around him.

" Well you shouldn't have," he remarked before making his way towards the stair case. And just like that you were left alone with tears.

You sat at the edge of the bed, folding Terrence clothes for him. He was currently in the bathroom and the tension was real you kept your eyes on what you were doing as she heard the bathroom door.

Terrence walked out before shutting the door behind him.

" I'll be home by eleven, tonight," Terrence commented, making you look up.

" that's what you always say," taraji responded.
" but we all know that you'll be home much later than that."

Terrence scoffed, raising an eyebrow .

"I have to work in order to support the two of us where else do you get the money to spend?" Terrence says.

I haven't spent your money for the last three years nigga, didn't you forget I'm a fucking actress and a singer so I don't need you money, but back to the the I spend your money. All you ever do is spend your money on those whores!"
Taraji says.

Terrence eyes widened and you saw his fists clenched. " What?" Taraji frowned. " are you going to hit me?" He stared at you for a moment before making his way out.

Once he came back home he saw one side of the room which was taraji side empty and saw her on the bed looking dead at him.

" I know you went to go see one of them hoes you smell like em too but you don't have to worry about me cause I'm leaving yo funky ass so hope you have a nice life and don't catch nothing. Oh and one more thing Im pregnant but you damn sure not finna be in my child life so this is a good bye and good luck in life. I will need the divorce papers signed In 4 days ok?"

" Taraji don't you remember on our divorce settlement we could be divorce but your not allowed to date anyone else but me?"

" Cocky I see Terrence well that divorce settlement is long gone I don't give a fuck about dating anyone right now all I'm worried about is my child so like I said goodbye you know what I will let you in your child life but you and I are done."

She put her bags in her truck and left and that made Terrence start to go crazy but every since she left he has been doing better he doesn't sleep around or drink he goes to all tjr appointments with taraji. Taraji notice a change in Terrence and saw him doing better so after taraji had their baby boy they both move to Paris to start a new life with one another.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕🤎
~ Ny
No part 2 for this