We became a couple and now are going to get married. Honestly I am really happy to be able to get married with Dahyun. I am about to start a new chapter of my life.

That's why I want to be in good terms with everyone. So that I can have their blessings and happily start a new life. That's the reason why I wanted tzuyu to come in my wedding.

Tzuyu is my ex. She is.........how should I describe it?? She is someone who.......sigh ..... She is someone who used to held a special place in my heart. Used to.....all of this was in past.

I wanted to meet tzuyu and that's why I asked my otousan to help me. When I saw tzuyu on the cafe , the first thing came to my mind is , 'beautiful like heaven. '

Even though I am engaged with someone but still I can't deny the fact that tzuyu has become insanely beautiful. Her features has become more mature. I would be blind if I say that tzuyu isn't beautiful. She was, is and will be.

I asked her to come to my wedding. I also asked her to be my friend. I told her to help me tour around the city. I am happy she agreed.

So today I came to her house to pick her up. I knocked twice on the door. Then door opened. The one who opened the door was really beautiful.
But doesn't tzuyu live alone....? She never told me about having someone. Who is she to tzuyu??

"Oh my , you are .... tzuyu jié jiés sana unnie right??" Asked the girl in front of me. I was a bit taken back . She knows me??
"Ahh yeah...but how do you know that??" I asked.

"Oh tzuyu jié jié showed me pictures of you. Pls come inside. " Said the girls. Tzuyu's house was really big. I looked around but couldn't find tzuyu.
I wonder where she is.

"Pardon me for my late introduction. Hi! I am shen xiaoting. Your ..... friend chou tzuyu's one and only cousin. " Said the xiaoting then held out her hand for a shake. I took her hand and shook it.
"Hello. "
"Pls take a sit and make yourself comfortable I will be back in a few minutes. " Said Xiaoting. I nodded. Xiaoting then left me in the living room.

Then suddenly I heard some footsteps coming. I looked at where it is coming from . But what I saw made me blush.

It was tzuyu . She was half naked. I wanted to look away but my eyes are like having it's own life.

Wa-wait.....she have abs now?? Didn't she hate exercise?

She looks more attractive to be honest. When she realized I was looking at her , she also stared at me for a while. Our eyes met. I looked at her eyes deeply. My heart started to beat fast. Shit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'I am not dreaming right??' tzuyu thought frowning. But when her eyes landed on sana's eyes , she knew she wasn't dreaming as her heart was beating fast too.
'i swear I can stare at those eyes for the rest of the days. ' tzuyu thought.

"Oh hey you woke up , sana jié jié has been waiting for you. " said xiaoting bringing tzuyu back in reality.

"Huh??? .....that means....oh shit!!" Tzuyu mumbled then ran to the kitchen with red face.

"I am sorry , my cousin is a bit weird. " Said Xiaoting in hangul ( Korean language) .
"I thought she was cute , you know. Hahaha. " Sana said and chuckled.
'seeing her like that after years sure made me nervous. ' sana said to herself in mind.

Meanwhile in the kitchen tzuyu was freaking out.
"Oh my god!!!!! Sana's there. Shit. She saw me half naked. It's going to be so awkward now. " Tzuyu told herself panicking. Tzuyu then gathered some courage and went Infront of sana.

"Uhm hey ....you here?? I mean I am okay that you are here but how did you know where I live??" Tzuyu asked curious.
"Oh you forgot? You are the one who gave me the address yesterday." Sana said . Tzuyu then remembered and nodded.
"Yeah I remember now. " Tzuyu said. Tzuyu then stared at sana for a while.
'its been so long. She has become prettier. She became more sexy and mature. ' tzuyu thought.