" A man with taste, I'd say you caught my attention," I say teasingly as I bring the glass closer to my lips," So which one are you?" He asks again before taking the glass the bartender just put in front of him, I look over him before an elder woman behind him suddenly giving me a look and shakes her head disapprovingly before she looks away," On second thought, I'm not planning to tell anything to a complete stranger, now excuse me," I nod briefly as I shift my dress to the side and starts leaving the guy with his bourbon," Where do you think you're going?" He calls out as he quickly catching up behind me, I roll my eyes as I keep up my pace away from him," If you're planning to call the security on me, you might as well get me a car, I'm done here," I whisper just enough for him to hear before he slides a hand behind my back and smiles.

" Relax, why would I call the security on you?" He says, to my surprise his height is a lot taller from this up close distance and how the way he stares down at me suddenly starting to feel more intimidating how  as I stare up at him," Things just get started sweetheart, why don't we start with you tell me who you are," His voice deeper with his steel blue eyes still not leaving mine," You first," I pull the questions back to him before he smirks and stares down at me.

" A very late Best-man I should say, was stuck in traffic on my way from Brooklyn," He chuckles under his breath, releasing his hands off me before he take the half empty glass off my hand and put both of our glasses over a tray as a waiter walks by his left," Are we gonna get to know to each other or should I keep asking you questions like we're in late night show?" His voices comes up like a tease and the way he looks down at me definitely not helping the fact how my body start to betraying most of my rules.

He moves a hand over my left waist and take my hand with another before I start to notice that the wedding band has just starting the slow dance, I suck in an air when the guy in front of me moves us closer, smirking when he knows clearly how I just let him do so," I'm actually just come here for the wine," I say in whisper, still staring up at him as he locks his eyes on mine before finally I let him closing the last space between us and he leads us with this dance," So you are a wedding crasher," He nods, holding my hand firmly as I chuckle," What makes you think I crashed my way in?" I let out a smirk teasingly before I recognize the scent of fragrance he's wearing, definitely one of those expensive perfume that would last for days, weeks even.

" Someone's mistress then-" He nods with a slight of grin on his face," Believe me if I'm someone's mistress, they're already come running after me for this dance you just stole," I chuckle under my breath before his subtle laugh pulling more of my attention," Well, if you're alone why don't we play game? Don't take it personally but I can't help but noticed you seems getting bored after my incredible speech, don't you?" He grins which somehow starting to be more contagious as I laugh quietly along with him before he looks around and I realize we have pull a few of the other's attention, " Don't take it personally but this wedding is just too Vanilla if it weren't for the the Ch Pichon-Lalande, Pauillax 2009 wine," I say just before my eyes catch him staring at me," What kind of game?" I ask the second I compose myself together.

" Truth or Dare," He whispers before pulling the corner of his lips, I scoff just once before I look up at him," What are you, twelve?" I ask as I tilt my head slightly, it takes him a good ten seconds as we continue the dance without saying another word before he pull me closer," Don't tell me you're afraid of the Dare," He whispers over my ear before his hand moves slightly touching outside the fabric behind my back before his finger grazing over my bare skin," I'm wearing a backless dress and dance with a complete stranger that won't stop bothering me, so why should I be afraid with some old teenage game," I chuckle as I look away from him, he leans closer next to my face, with a hand still behind my back," Truth or Dare, sweetheart?" He whisper, just an inch away from brushing my lips with his, I pull the corner of my lips as I nearly touches his mouth,
" I'm not a coward that gonna shrink away from the Dare," I whisper which bring back his grin,