Journey 🤍

A young lady in her mid 25 was staring at the melting copper and brown sky with a small smile lingering on the corner of her lips . It always made her go awe , it always gave her the peace she wanted .

Breaking her trance , a soothing yet bold voice asked her . She was startled a bit to be honest . "Hello , is this seat taken !" He asked holding a bag on his right shoulder adjusting it from time to time .

She looked at his clear blue eyes , the crinkle in his forehead , the little sweatbeads that were formed probably in his search for a seat . His perfectly placed nose , and the small smile playing in his lips told her different story and she understood she was checking him out .

She bite her tongue in utter embarassment and chuckled a bit before telling him , "No , you can settle here !" . She didn't meet his gaze but she knew his gaze was fixed on her . She knew he was probably chuckling at her silly antics .

She prepared herself to face him , and to her shock he was already reading her favourite novel , without even sparing a glace at her . She was astonished by him was the fact , cause she never saw someone reading her favourite novel .

"The God Of Small Things - By Arundathi Roy"

She let out a suprises gasp seeing it , he looked up at her questioningly . And she again ducked her face at the second embarassment of the day . He chuckled seeing her . He closed the book and looked at her .

" Hello , I'm Dharshan " he extended his hand for a shake and she extended her soft little hands for a shake , "I'm Bhoomi" she told with a soft smile .

His eyes gleamed with a joy and that did something in her . She felt her tummy doing a somersault . "Nee Ryerson University la padicha thana " he asked with a wide smile .

She looked at him confused but her smile didn't leave her lips . She nodded her head up and down . "But how do you know ... " She expressed her view with a shocked expression .

"Relaxxxx , i came to your college for a bookfest ... And I saw you hosting everything gracefully and I just could hear your name and It kinda got registered in my mind " he said with a serene smile .

She had a wide smile by that time , she reminisced her memories which further increased her smile . "I didn't notice you there " she said in a flow making him chuckle again .

She loved the sound of his smooth yet bold one that was vibrating in the air around . This was so new , she was drawn to a complete stranger and this thought made her insides shiver .

She composed herself and was waiting anxiously for his reply . And he took this time to admire her features , strangely he was drawn towards her from the moment he Let his gaze upon her .

The flowing hairs that brushed her shoulders , the sparkling black orbs , and the smile that's on her lips while she was admiring the mother nature .

Her delicate features , her cute antics , the red hue that appeared in her cheeks everything was drawing him more to her and he couldn't help but fall for those .

And when her gaze was on him , he composed himself before getting caught red handed. "You were so busy and I guess you don't even know how many came in and enjoyed your hosting" he said with a calm tone .

'enjoyed your hosting' this was the only thing that caught her attention . She smiled casually at him . "So where to now ?" she asked out of curiosity . And the conversation flowed with flow throughout the journey .

Both had many similar opinions and instantly hit each other so well . It was her station and she slowly got up from her seat . With a smile she said , "Will meet some other time I guess ... " she dragged the sentence .