Navy blue <3

They had a trip today at one, so the first thing azure did was sleep in

They had a trip today at one, so the first thing azure did was sleep in. The girl needed it. The bags under her eyes were terrible and her cheeks had started to sink in. To her it was quite scary she'd never experienced anything like this. Chris used to make sure she ate all the food she could fit. That didn't make you skinny. That's why she loved running, it made her feel free and it helped burn the carbs.

She had no idea what to do about her appearance and she figured it wasn't very pleasant to look at. it wasn't a good version of weight loss. she just looked sick. The sleep she endured wasn't as nice as she planned and she spent most of 7am-12pm awake with her eyes shut.

Getting to lunch at about twelve thirty she felt eyes on her. She quest she really did look awful and very much needed some more carrots.

Walking over to Al she sat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. They sat like that in comfortable silence for a while before she grabbed a bread roll and started to eat it.

"Do you want me to butter it for you?"

"That's okay Al, I don't mind it without." Since she left amity she wanted to make the most of the bread since she was pretty sure Johanna used to drug it.

"Okay. We have the trip today, are you exited?"

"Not really but if it means we get to hold of the last fight for just one day then I'm elated."

"Mmm you have a point. I really don't like, want to do it."

"Are you nervous about it Al? You know if your ever worried you can talk to me."

"Yeah I know I can, same for you. It's just I'm-"

"Hey guys sorry to interrupt but four said we should start heading to the train now."

"Oh okay Christina, come on Blue."

Whispering to Al she wanted to make sure he was heard. "you can tell me later." With that they all followed four before jumping on the train once more.

They were heading to the fence to see what jobs they might get if they actually make it into the faction. It took about thirty minutes before they got to the boarder of dauntless to amity.

Getting off the train was hard for Azure. Not because she had to jump, the opposite actually. The train came to a sickeningly stop and everyone had to get off.

The girls mind swarmed and her eyes blurred. She hadn't realised how much this would effect her. Azure felt herself start to wobble as her head pounded a thousand times over. Her legs started to give way as she tried to move forward. An arm looped it's way around her waist and helped direct her off the train.

"Blue? Blue......are you okay? Hey, hey!"

"Peter stop being a wuss." A slap was heard throughout the initiatives and all of a sudden Azure came to her senses.

"what the actual fuck molly, you can't just slap people."

"It's fine, it worked. Look at her."

"Erm....thanks molly, I guess. Thanks peter."

"it was a pleasure." molly spoke with a sickening smile.

"This is where you'll be if you get in the under five rank." Four shouted getting everyone's attention and luckily pulling away Molly's attention from azure.

They got let loose so they could get a feel of what and where they would be. Some initiatives speaking to the on duty guards and some just wandering around.

Azure was listening in to the conversation Al was having with a guard he used to go to school with when a trunk pulled in from the gate to amity, stopping while the driver got out to talk to a dauntless. That's when he hopped out the back.

Her throat started to close up as a whisper left her mouth. "chris" Peter, who was behind her, gave her a weird look.

"CHRISTOPHER." Her legs were moving themselves as a massive smile etched its way onto her face. His eyes lit up at the sight of the girl as she enveloped him in her arms.

"I've missed you so, so much you don't understand! It's so hard, keeping this smile on my face. Some people are so mean. I'm doing well though, keeping my rank up."

"Oh Azure. You look so tired but your still so beautiful. The house has been so empty without you, you'll find your way though. I can't believe your here."

"Me neither. Once all this is over I will find a way to see you again. I promise. Also they call me Blue now. It's the last thing I had of you and I wanted it to be a bigger part of me."

"I love it."

"Well everyone calls me that, except for Peter. The twat calls me his little flower. His. It's ridiculous, he's driving me up the wall."

"Is peter the one staring daggers at me right now from over there?" They both turned to look where Chris meant. It was in fact peter, staring daggers at the boy next to her. She smiled and waved as he rolled his eyes but kept eye contact. "is he your boyfriend?"

"what no!?"

"i think you need to tell him that."

"hey chris, we need to go." spoke the driver of the truck.

"I don't want to leave you Chris but i'll see you soon. I love you my little brother. "

"By two weeks. Your older by fourteen days. I love you too however." Holding her face and examining her face one last time he placed a kiss to her forehead before pulling her into a warm hug. "This isn't goodbye i'll simply see you later."

With a swift nod she rubbed away her glistening eyes as she turned and forced herself to walk away. Turning round one more time he placed his hand on his heart as she did the same. It was a way that they told each other that no matter what they were in each other's hearts.

"Was that your boyfriend." Peter asked in a dark tone as she approached him. "Or ex-boyfriend"

"That was Chris. It's none of your business anyway." Grabbing her by her arm he towered over her looked into her brown eyes.

"Just tell me." He huffed. It almost came off as pleading but Azure new better.

"Maybe he is my boyfriend, maybe he isn't. But it's none of your concern because your nothing but a pain in the ass to me. So let me go and respectfully fuck off." She felt him tense even more before he gripped her arm tighter. Yelping, her breath started to quicken. "Peter your hurting me."

He instantly released the grip on her arm and with a huff discovered she wasn't telling and he walked back over to his friends.

with one last glance to where chris had been she touched her heart and walked over to her own friends.

:)

:)