The soothing confession ❤️❤️

It was late afternoon and was time for the students to go back home....
Bondita packed her stuffs and moved towards the Parking where Anirudh was already waiting for her....
She went towards Anirudh who was staring at her without any expressions... Gently opened the door of the car for her ... Bondita passed a sweet smile at him but he was still expressionless....

He moved to the other side of car and sat on the driver's seat and the ride started....

Anirudh was seated in the car still without any expression yet frustrated from inside....While Bondita was admiring him ....

Anirudh was aware of her instance gaze on him....took a look at her and then focus back on driving....he was being frustrated as his mind made flashbacks of his past...but rather than the flashbacks something that was making his heart more annoying was Bondita's silence...He Clutched on the gear and increased the speed of the car... Unaware of fear of speed driving... Bondita's heartbeat started taking up speed as the speed of car was increasing but more than her fear she was worried for Anirudh and thus she finally spoke up..

Bondita: sir....

But he ignored and continued with the speed driving...

Bondita : (bit louder) Anirudh sir please gadi thoda slow kijiye...

But he still ignored...

Bondita: mujhe dar lag Raha hai...

But it seemed like still he didn't care .. He was driving at hell speed on a silent road where rarely people Are found... Anirudh knew she was scared and he expected her to scream but her next sentence left him in a shock...

Bondita: (loudly) I LOVE YOU SIR..

He quickly Clutched the break giving the car a Forward pull but luckily both were with Seat belts...

Bondita's Breathed in a relief when the car stopped...
She looked at Anirudh who was already looking at her with mixed expressions..
At one half he was shocked by her sudden confession but on the other he was struggling with his feelings for Bondita and on top of that the Pressure of his past that returned in his life with the return of Saudamini...

Anirudh still was looking at her without any expressions while she removed her seat belt Sifted close to Anirudh...

Bondita: ye ap Kya kar Rahe the ?? Aur Kyu kar Rahe the ..agar...agar Kuch hojata toh ...

Anirudh: toh tumne isiliye mujhe I Love You kaha Kyu ki tumhe dar lag Raha tha ki tumhe Kuch ho na jaye??

Bondita: nahi sir....

She lifted her knees and sat in kneeling down position on the seat and cupped Anirudh's face...

Bondita: (looking into his eyes) Apke Saath Toh maut bhi manzoor hai Bondita ko...par Bondita Apke Saath Jeena Chahti hai ...(emotionally)... apko Yun jazbaton mein tapdapta hua nahi dekhna chati hai Bondita....
Thakumaa keheti hai Meri...Insan humesha apne Zindagi ke sabse bade saach ke agge he ghutne Tek ta hai...aur ....humare beech ki sacchiee toh yehi hai n ki hum dono Ek dusre se pyaar karte hai...

Anirudh's eyes started developing tears...

Bondita: Sir ... Maine apse Vo teen sabd isiliye nahi kahe kyuki Mujhe apki speed driving se dar lagta hai... Maine apse vo teen Shabd isiliye kahe Kyu ki I really mean it....I..LOVE YOU...And I MEAN IT ....suna Apne??

Now Anirudh's eyes were full of tears .....and wanted to burst out in his embrace....and .... finally hugged her as tightly as he can and bursted with tears...he was crying Hugging her waist encircling it while Bondita reciprocated his head and started caressing it... Anirudh was crying aloud in her embrace ... flowing all his pain and frustration which he was Carrying from a long time.... While Bondita was continuously ruffling his hairs ...
She could sense his pain in her heart that was aching with his single drop of tears flowing from his eyes....
She realized how much he needed her for this pain to come out...She let him cry until his sobbing sound became little weak....

Then she separated and sat on his lap and cupped his face...
She looked into his puffy red eyes ...she wiped his tears....and pecked his forehead...

Bondita: (looking into his eyes) bas kijiye aur Kitna royege??
Kaha tha na ye asu ap pe acche nahi lagte....

Anirudh: tumhe acche lage ya na lage par ye assu Meri Kismat hai Bondita...

Bondita: aur iss Kismat ko Mai badal kar rahugi...

Anirudh looked at other side smiling weakly ...as if he has lost all his hopes from life...

Bondita observed his expressions...

Bondita: Saudamini mam ka tension hai ..??

Anirudh looked at her with shock...

Bondita: Vo...(playing with his button) aj jab Mai apko bulane aiee thi tab Maine apki aur unki baate sun li thi...par Mai sun na nahi Chahti thi ...(pinching her neck) Shotti!!

Anirudh again moved his gaze from her and looked at other side while breathing out forcefully...
He was searching words to speak up before Bondita but he wasn't able to search any ...he was confused what to say...but still he was bit relaxed after the cry in his embrace....

He looked at the girl who was still playing with hiss button carrying such an innocence in her play......

Anirudh held her hand and pulled her towards and hugged her tightly...

Anirudh: Be in the hug till My heart wants...and he smiled...

Bondita : (reciprocating) forever my love....

And suddenly .....it started raining....and both drifted into sleep.....

So guys this is it for the chapter
Hope you liked it and if you did so please let me know till then stay tuned for the next chapter
Thank you ❣️❣️❣️❣️