Som Bhatuk join hand...

It was late morning ... Anirudh was present in the living area of the house with The other members of the family who were busy preparing for the picnic..also Bondita's family was present their..... Anirudh was checking up the Camara settings while Bhatuk was scrolling something on his mobile...

Bhatuk:(pov)  7 sings to know if a girl is interested in a boy...

1: she approaches the person first in the crowd of people whom she likes..

Great!! Now lets see ... Bondita jab niche ati hai ...whom does she approaches...

When he was thinking about this Bondita arrived she was coming down through the steps...and Anirudh looked at her....she was with black jeans matching with a beautiful red peplum top and open hair decorated with a cute hat on it.... Anirudh was awestruck looking at her ...

While here Bhatuk was observing her eyes that were fixed at her....

Bhatuk: (pov) well, eyes are on Big D

She came down and straight away went towards Anirudh ..

Bondita: Kaisi lag Rahi hu...??

Bhatuk: (pov) (reading the second rule) 2: she blushes on the compliment which her beloved gave to him...

Anirudh: as usual ..Cute ...

Bondita blushed on his compliment but tried to suppress it..

Bhatuk: oh wow!! That's what I wanted..

Kaka: chalen??

Binoy: ab Bondita se puchiye sab se Choti hai phir bhi sab zyada samy toh isine lagya hai taiyaar hone mein...

Thakumaa : vohi toh mujhe samjh nahi Ara Bhai sahab Yun toh chutkiyon mein taiyar hojati hai aj Jane Kyu itna samay lag gaya...??

Arvind : chaliye Maa chodiye.. ab chale??

All nodded and started moving...All settled down in the car and the journey began ....

All the adults were in the other car while All the juniors were in Anirudh's car ... Anirudh was on the driver seat while Som was sitting besides him on the passenger seat while the back seats were occupied by Bhatuk , Bondita and Bihari Babu... Anirudh fixed his rear view mirror as such that he can easily see Bondita and was taking the glance at him in regular time intervals..

Bondita : Som dada radio lagaieye na..

Anirudh looked at her from the mirror and smiled while Bondita who already knew that he was looking at him smiled back at him...

Anirudh: Som Radio on mat Karna !

Bondita: Kyu??

Anirudh: (looking at her through the mirror) jab gadi mein itni acchi singer ho toh hum radio Kyu lahaye...??

Bondita smiled sweetly on his compliment...

Bhatuk: wow phir toh singer should sing ..

Som: haa yaar Bondita humse friendship Karli but but humse APNA talent toh share Kiya he nahi that's not fare ..

Bhatuk: (pov) 3: she can't deny the request by her love..

Bhatuk: big d ap iss se request kijiye n I guess apki sun le...

Bondita looked at his eyes through the mirror which looked at her ..

Anirudh: please Bondita gaa do n mere liye...

Bondita smiled at looked out of the window And her heart skipped a beat...and soon every ears heard a sweet voice in their ears...