~EPISODE 25~

SUNGHOON POV

"taehyung?! you will bump your head on the table!! get out!!"

i whispered to him as he mouthed me a 'shh'

"i am okay...give me the note i will give to y/n...sooyoung wont let us get close to you!"

"okay wait"

i gave him the note from my pocket as he took it stuffing it in his pocket and got out the table running away but sooyoung spotted him.

fck.

"yah! kim taehyung wait!"

"catch me if you can~"

END OF SUNGHOON POV

Y/N POV

"y/n! y/n! here you go the note...i am running away!! hide somewhere!"

taehyung ran away as i did as he told...

i ran back to my classroom stuffing the note inside my bag as i went towards hyojin and hyunjin's desk telling them what happened

"god y/n....lets skip school for today..."

"we have to do it then..."

===========

Y/N,

i didnt wanna ignore you...but sooyoung blackmailed me....she said she will harm you and the rest of SC if i didnt become her fiance...but i am trying to avoid her as much as possible... but now she is showing up at my house....and i cant even do anything...i am powerless right now...stay safe and do something...and, i love you too.

Sunghoon.

"damn....man sooyoung that sneaky bitch..."

"i dont know this many things happened while i was in coma"

"but what should we do..."

"well then...lets hack into sooyoung's phone....and see if there is some more things.."

"guys..."

we all turned towards ryunjin

"i have got an awesome idea"

END OF Y/N POV

=========

3RD PERSON POV

"STEP 1, HACK INTO SOOYOUNG'S PHONE AND TELL HER MEN TO STOP KEEPING AN EYE ON SUNGHOON"

"I hacked into her phone!!" - hyunjin 

"good now find her men's number!!"- taehyung 

"how tf is he supposed to find?!" - eunbi 

"text....lets read her text messages..." - ryunjin

"i found it!! lets log out of sooyoung's phone and log into y/n's phone first!!" - hyojin