~EPISODE 14~

AUTHOR POV

"aish!"

sunghoon said frustratedly as he gripped on the stairing wheel tight.

sunghoon- i lost them...wait...where do they work again?

jake from the other line:- holly day cafe.

sunghoon- okay. *ends the call*

sunghoon turned the car going straight to the location as he found ryunjin infront talking to hyunjin...

parking the car, he got out pretending to be a customer....but when he got inside, he noticed y/n and the rest...they werent even dressed as waiters or waitresses... he furrowed his eyebrows...getting more suspicious as he followed them inside making sure no one notices him...

he followed them through a hallway shocked that there is a secret door that leads to a hallway in a damn cafe...

'are they some magicians or something?' he thought as he followed them 

he stopped at the very end which has a door...a door of double his size as he peeked and saw two guards...but being the curious self he was...he decided to work with his plan..

not wasting a time, he ran towards them with full force as he just knocked one of the guards down as the other one looked at him getting ready to attack him but he couldnt ever beat sunghoon. 

"pretty weak" sunghoon smirked as he took off one of the unconcious guard's badges and uniform.

END OF AUTHOR POV

Y/N POV

i just breathed out air as i and the rest nervously waited for boss to show up....even tho he is a fun person and wont cause any harm to us, we are still scared of him...

"so is everyone here?"

"not me! ahem- s-sorry"

i looked behind to see a guard bowing as he just stood there closing the door....probably for safety to watch if everyone is here or no....

"okay so now, tell me....what happened these past few days?"

"we returned the diamonds secretly to their respectful owners...and then choi hyerin had some proof about our real identity but we bashed her... we have her phone and many things against her...and the proof she had about us...werent that much of a proof....we could have easily covered ourselves up if she revealed our identity....but anyways, we are safe...."

"yall did very good job...but i feel like yall are hiding something...arent you?"

everyone stayed silent looking at me as i took a deep breath..

"i planned to kidnap park sunghoon. choi hyerin said that her niece wants to marry him that bad...but sunghoon keeps on refusing...but we didnt get caught by sunghoon....and we couldnt kidnap him...his reflexes are just...too powerful..."

"hmm yall did great....agent seo, you shouldnt have tried kidnapping him...his guards and forces are alert now....does he suspect you or something?"

"he says...he has seen me somewhere...and what forces are you talking about?"

"yall dont know? he is very good fighter...being the son of a rich ceo, ofcourse he has danger....but agent seo, you need to be safe right now..."

"sure boss...i am the one that caused this....so i will not cause any harm to SC or to anyone...i will deal with it alone..."

"what the hell are you speaking?!"

ryunjin whispered to me as others also looked at me in disbelief...

i just let out a bitter chuckle...

"i caused this...so i will deal with it alone...because...i was the one that planned to kidnap park sunghoon."

END OF Y/N POV

SUNGHOON POV

"i was the one that planned to kidnap park sunghoon."

i stopped the recorder as their boss and y/n and the rest left...and i finally could breath... damn.... so i was correct? it was her? and she is a secret agent? wow....what type of kdrama is this...

"you can leave too"

i flinched as i heard...i suppose beomgyu's voice as i nodded and got outside....now it wont be hard to escape....

i got out of the hallway as i was finally inside the cafe....i got outside as i saw it was dark already....

'i already know what to do tomorrow' i thought as i smirked and got inside jake's car driving back to my house...because i know he will be there with mirae.

END OF SUNGHOON POV

=======

(an:- shit is about to go down...)

Y/N POV

i had this bad feeling today i dont know why...eunbi tried cheering me up but i just couldnt...if its about sunghoon and his force finding me, well i am not worried about that... i just feel like something bad is about to happen...which might make my life upside down again... i dont know...i should probably just forget about it...

"everyone, get up."

we all got up at the class president's order as we bowed and wished good morning to the principal who had entered our class...

we all were nervous as we looked at each other.... it is surely something if the principal makes the move....why he came to our class?

"its okay, no need to be nervous. i just want to talk to yall about something."

(an:- what the principal talked about is actually related to my book '365 days of demon' a heeseung fanfic i will be writing...)

=========

"wow....so is she really gonna die tonight?... damn....thats sad...she is such a bubbly girl..."

"but i mean...who told her to messed with the demon?! hope nothing more happens to us or the school students..."

its the 2nd time someone from our school will disappear...or simple, be killed...

i dont know the girl...she is probably absent today....but i still feel bad for her...i hope she will be fine...

(an:- i am sorry this might feel very confusing but we will know about this later in my another book.)

"oi y/n..."

i looked at the direction where the voice came from as i saw...sunghoon...

"yea? what do you want?"

"lets hangout in the backyard."

ALRIGHT...RIP Y/N