~EPISODE 6~

STILL Y/N POV

"dont worry shim! there is a solution to everything..plus you said he is a millionare or something...so he can take admission himself in whatever school he likes..."

i said as he sighed.

"thats not the main point y/n...its just...arghhh he is my bestfriend...and he fights a lot...he never listens to anyone...he does what he wants...and i am worried if something happens in any new school he will be taking admission in..."

"oh then why dont you ask him to move in this school?"

"...not bad idea tho.."

his eyes lit up as he grabbed my hand and shaked it many times saying thank you and ran away somehwere...

what the-

*ding!*

i got the notification as i opened my phone to find a message from J.Y.

_meet me in the office with the rest of SC after school_

'i wonder if its something serious..' i thought to myself as i got up and head back to classroom with an empty stomach...i spend the whole lunch break roaming around...great.

//TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL, AT J.Y.'S OFFICE//

beomgyu- yes boss..you called us?

J.Y.- yes. we got another big problem...

hyojin- problem-

J.Y.- uhh so...check this..

boss handed out a paper to us which taehyung started reading and my curious ass was dying to know what was inside it...

taehyung- ......

J..Y.- i will leave yall alone for now...have patience and think of a solution alright?

as boss left the room, we all gathered around taehyung to see what was inside.

taehyung- we messed up....

his breathing became heavy as eunbi sat on the chair messing up her hair...while i just stared blankly...what the f-

 fudge..

SC AFTER READING WHAT WAS WRITTEN ON THE PAPER:-

THAT WAS NOT ON THE SCRIPT?!

WHAT WAS ON THE PAPER THO?!
GUESS GOTTA WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE~
ANYWAYS...TAKE CARE GUYS...
AND I WILL BE WRITTING 4 BOOK AT A TIME....
IG-