~EPISODE 7~

STILL Y/N POV

beomgyu- it was all their plan...

he sat on the chair running his fingers through his hair in frustration as i still kept on thinking how we got framed...

'it was all their plan' the men from whom we were running away from with the diamonds...their queen found out our real identity...these diamonds didnt matter to her...but it did to us...we did return these diamonds back to their owners...in secret...but what will happen now? i kept on thinking as i read the last line again...

'call me on my number if you wanna know what you have to do...and if you dont want your identity revealed.' ugh...i dont even know what to do in this situation...but i guess we should give it a try...

ryunjin being the wise and calmer one decided to take the step...

she dialed the number as in a minute someone picked up..

choi hyerin....the queen....

"aah~ look who finally decided to call me..!"

ryunjin put the phone on speaker as hyeojin covered hyunjin's mouth from making any sound...being the dramatic llama he was...there was no way we could trust him...

"just say what you want." ryunjin said as we all heard a dark chuckle from the other side

"woah calm down..RYUNJIN.." we all rolled our eyes when she put the pressure at 'ryunjin' she really be testing our patience now...

"get to the point."

"you know the famous CEO right? that is currently living in america."

we know him you witch. 

"he is a god damn millionare!! and my niece seems to like his son a lot!! she proposed him a lot but my he will always reject my niece..."

"and? what do you expect us to do about it?"

are we gonna set some dude up her niece up or what?! is she even serious?!

"drop the attitude kids. you know what i can do right?"

ryunjin took a deep breath "yes."

"ok then...listen here." we all went near the phone to hear clearly...

"kidnap his son. Park Sunghoon."

ME AFTER WRITING THIS CHAPTER:-

I WANT TO FINISH THIS ASAP-

ANYWAYS HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS EPISODE!!!
DID YALL? NVM-
STAY HEALTHY~