~EPISODE 13~

SUNGHOON POV

"why are you both laughing?" i pouted as they just laughed more

"i mean..you say you have seen her but dont even know her name or something? we can help ofcourse! "

heeseung started to act cool meanwhile sunoo was just dying in a corner...

"h-hyung...do you like that girl or something?"

sunoo said between laughter as i even messed my own hair..

"no i dont and i forgot the girl's name...she seems close to jake tho..."

"then jake hyung can help us!"

sunoo exclaimed as i glared at him

"what? why you glaring?"

"i...i am just afraid what if he makes out some other meaning?"

"just try okay! and yeah....did you and the girl had any interactions or not?"

heeseung hyung asked in disbelief as i just tried avoiding their stares.

"ok fine!!! so she saved me and jake from a crowd of girls...and my car broke down near the bus stop and we traveled by bus together."

"...i am gonna tell niki to write a fanfic about it"

"oh no you wouldnt-"

heeseung hyung stopped me and sunoo as we both looked at him to continue

"okay so remember where you have seen her and stuff, you have to become close to her...and notice her actions so that you can remember with whom she matches."

"me getting close with her? no way! i dont want any rumors about me or something!"

"then what are you planning to do?"

"something that makes me be around her often."

========

//NEXT DAY//

"sunghoon?"

i sat caught the handle completely ignoring her as the bus started moving and i sat down beside her as there were no more seats left...

"your just gonna ignore me yet your beside me? wow...lemme just push you off"

she tried to push me off as i gripped on her hands..

"not that fast miss...and dont say my name loud here..."

"yea okay then why are you even in a bus? i mean...you got cars ofcourse...not 1 but many..."

"i am lazy to use rest...and my current one broke down yesterday as you know. so i will be travelling by bus...not your business."

i didnt even look at her and kept on scrolling through my phone...but still wanting to remember where i have seen her...and now, her voice also seems familiar...

"rude."

she pouted and looked away as i just scoffed. rude who?

something suddenly clicked in my head as i widen my eyes...wait what the hell am i thinking...

wait...

No.

"ey...girl...can you look at me once?"

"girl- my name is y/n..okay?"

she said annoyed as she looked at me..as i deeply looked into her eyes...

"speak."

"what?"

i stayed quiet but just shook my head...

'what the hell am i even thinking?'

'she is the one that tried kidnapping me?'

'maybe they just look alike...or...its really her?'

'nah...its not her-'

"your weird"

she mumbled and looked out the window again as i just sighed...

=========

i got down the bus running faster to get away from her who just looked at me weirdly...i just dont wanna see her right now...

"ayo bro! why you panting? you okay?"

"yeah...just ran..."

i said between pants as i sat down on my seat which is the next table to jake's..

"hi~"

i looked to me left to see hyunjin who just kept on reading his book...

"you read romance novel?"

i asked as he nodded, full attention to the book...

"cool."

romance novel. something i love reading...but i am just...too introverted or shy to talk to someone about things... 

hyunjin got up once he saw y/n entering and went towards her as i just narrowed my eyebrows...does he like her? what the hell? none of my business...

"ahem...are you prehaps, jelly~?"

i turned to my side and saw jake wiggling his eyebrows as i just hit him with my elbow and he winched in pain

"c'mon...i didnt even hit that hard."

"whatever...but why you looking at them?"

"my eyes, my wish...and am not jealous....i am just curious..."

"curious?"

"can you tell me...some things about them? i mean...who does y/n hang out with and stuff.."

"well she has a group and they always hang out together...and hyunjin is a part of the group....they are said to have sleepovers often and even work together..."

"work together..?"

"as if in same cafe..well thats what i know...why?"

"jake, can i borrow your car for today?"

"w-what but-"

"ok then, done! bell is gonna ring soon!"

i said as i turned in front not letting him speak as the class started...

i will find about you...y/n.

OKAY...I GUESS?