~EPISODE 2~

Y/N POV

i am on the lead. the men are probably running after hyunjin right now...its us who actually have the diamonds. i smirked as we closed the gate of the gutter and saw half of the men running to us. ryunjin and beomgyu who were dressed as guttercleaners already probably left with the diamonds. we saw hyunjin signalling behind the wall "go" as we started running. eunbi tripped in between as i picked her up and we climbed someone's house with the help of pipe. the men were gonna climb with ladder too not until i pushed it~

and now if someone asks, why am i doing these right now? well....

//FLASHBACK//

STILL Y/N POV

"what?!what are we  gonna do now huh?!" my mom shouted as she kept on hitting my shoulder.
"b-but mom....i just fought for our will-"
"BUT WE GOT KICKED OUT!!"
we both were a crying mess. "honey...calm down...we will find a way-" 
"a way?! how?! where am i supposed to go with you, changbin and y/n?!"
i got into a fight with the apartment owner and we got kicked out. what should we do now?....

//TIME SKIP TO A FEW MONTHS//

basically all these months have been a mess. we can barely live. after my dad lost his job, we had to move into a small apartment. but the land owner was a complete bitch. we fought and he kicked us out. and now i have to go to school and 3 part time jobs so that we can atleast live and eat. i dont even have any friends or relatives who could help us. and it was a normal day yet again..i was just walking around thinking about my useless life in the school hallway. i decided to go to the backyard where it was peace and quiet. normally no one is there so i went humming a song. but i stopped when i heard some students talking about something that caught my attention. i tiptoed and hid behind a tree hearing what they are talking about.

"god am so frustrated!"
"we all are! J.Y. said we need to find someone perfect!!"
"we ofc! and that complete our team!"

what? J.Y.? who's that? and what are they talking about? nvm...none of my business. just as i was about to go, i stepped on a pile of dry leaves which made me frozen at my spot. "fuck." i cursed under my breath as i was about to run but someone stopped me.

"hey! who are yoou?! and what are you doing here?!"
"s-sir- i mean ahjushi- i mean- watafak--"
"AHJUSHI?! SIR?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! DO I LOOK LIKE ONE?!"
"quick! we dont have much time!
amother girl said as someone covered my mouth with a chemical which caused me to black out.

//TIME SKIP, ONE HOUR LATER//

hyojin- ryunjin- ah...ottokke?? (what should we do?) *panicking*

ryunjin- calm down and let me think *messaging her temples*

eunbi- wtf? like....we literally picked up a stranger...from our school....

beomgyu- well she's pretty tho...

taehyung- yeash, BUT HE CALLED ME SIR AND AHJUSHI!!!!

hyunjin- as she should...*mumbles*

ryunjin- guys guys guys! shh! she's waking up!

i woke up feeling many stares at me as i straightened position and tried to get up but i was tied to the chair. "hey! who are you all?! and why am i here?!"
"woah girl chill, we didnt kill or do anything to you did we?" the guy i called sir earlier spoke.
"no but you freaking kidnapped me!" i spat back.
"you were the one eavesdropping!" i stayed quiet.
"ok nvm...tell us about you"
i was silent for a few mins..then i spoke up.
"seo y/n..18"
"more!" the one who was dolled up shouted making me flinch.

'i dont wanna be here...please someone take me away...please'i thought to myself.

"yah! are you gonna be a cry baby now?! answer!" a taller skinny long legged but handsome boy asked as i started sobbing. this is my plan. so that they can atleast free me...they are not heartless are they?

"a-ah shit- am sorry- i didnt want you to cry-"
"was i too loud- sorry y/n!! dont cry pls!!"

everyone tried calming me down. but i will not stop until am free. hmph!

NO ONE:-
LITERALLY NO ONE:-
TAE WHEN Y/N CALLED HIM AHJUSHI:-

NO ONE:-LITERALLY NO ONE:-TAE WHEN Y/N CALLED HIM AHJUSHI:-

TAE:- THIS BITCH REALLY TRYNA-

LMAO SORRY TAETAE 😂
NVM HOPE YALL ENJOYED THE STORY...
I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN!! CUZ MY HEAD IS FULL OF IDEAS IN THIS STORY!!

IF YK WHAT I MEAN-😏

YOU DIRTY MINDED BITCH-