Chapter 1

DECEMBER 14 xx.xx.xx

Five years had passed, your step brother, ciel was turning ten. Its a rather snowy day considering its winter. Everyone in the manor was exhilarated by the boys nearing birthday, including you of course. You yourself was excited as well. "Brother ciel!, today's your birthday!, aren't you excited?! " you happily exclaimed as he nods "uh hum!, I'm very excited!. Mothers gonna read us stories to bed and sings us f/s!" [F/s- favorite/song].

"Really!!? " he nods with a wide smile plastered on his soft cheeks.

Unknowingly to them, this exhilarating birthday would come to a complete stop.

...

.
.
.
.
.

"MOTHER!!??"

"FATHER!??!! "

"CIEL!!? " a faint voice of his sister screamed making him stop and find where she is. "ARIADNE!!, DON'T WORRY. I'M GONNA FIND YOU! ".

" BROTHER HELP ME I'M SCARED" She cried.

"DON'T WORRY ARI, BIG BROTHER WILL FIND YOU! " he screamed back.
He started running to where she is but stopped when a terrified scream erupted throughout the burning manor.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!! "

'ARI!' He panicked and went to the direction (again -_-).

He opened the slightly opened *almost burning* door to see her on her knees with terrified face, he looked at where she was staring. He widens his eyes.

......

Their faces were stitched together, their mother's face was stitched to their fathers left face with her rich peacock orbs still attached, their father was still smiling but the sparks in both parents' eyes weren't. Their eyes we're dull like a dolls. They look lifeless knowing that they're already dead. A loud sob interrupted ciel's terrified thoughts. He bent down and hugged his light blonde step sister tightly as his tears ran down his dirtied face.

"It's okay ari... Everything will be okay after this.. Let's escape first.. Everything will be okay.. Big brother promise" he said trying to comfort the sobbing girl.

Everything will get better.. Right?, it's like what they always say "everything will be okay".

They always say that, and yet non has gone better.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

"AAAAHHHH!!!! " a painful scream of ciel was the only thing children in cages heard around the dimly lit dungeon. Some were laying life lessons some were wincing at his screams, trying to cover the painful sound. "BROTHER!!, PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!!! " ariadne cried out, pleading for the cloaked people to stop this torture. It has been weeks since the fire incident at the phantomhive manor, once they were done, one cloaked man thread ciel in his cage as another cloaked man opened ariadne's cage and grabbed her by the arm. Placing her on the stone slab (what ever it was called), they curfew both her feet and hands to stop her from squirming and thrashing around. Torturing her weakened body for an hour until they stopped and dragged her back to her cage. Once she was in she slowly looked to her stepbrothers cage, ariadne's body was weak and numb due to the constant torturing to the fact she couldn't move them anymore.

...

The next day goes by- screw that. No one knew what day it even was, no one knew if it even was day, noon, heck they don't even know that if it was night. As always each and every children gets tortured, if ciel gets tortured ariadne always pleads for them to stop, once his torture was done it's hers next. But this time something unexpected happen.