3

Asia
Waken up to a bright sunny room I got up stretching.
I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth washing my face.
I jumped in the shower putting on some blue sports leggings and a wife beater.
I tied it in a bit in the top.
I looked in the mirror looking at all that ass yassss.
I was known as niki Minaj i had ass and tits for days.
I jumped thinking about that man down stairs I hurried down stairs to see him on the couch but something was different about him.

I had the covers covering him up his whole body. Now the covers were pulled back and his arm was over his eyes one hand in his pants.

Wtf he laying in a strangers house I would have dipped the first chance I had.

I look to see his chest rising and falling slowly but surely much faster rate then before.

I went in the kitchen to make some breakfast for myself.

I mad some pancakes Eggs sausage and a glass of orange juice.

After I was finished I washed up the dishes cleaning and sweeping the kitchen.

I decide to go get my hair straighten and get my nails and toes done.

I went upstairs and got my purse making my way down stairs.
I checked to see the man still in the same position.

I have cameras in my house only in my living room kitchen by the pool outside and outside the front door where my garage is.

I turned the cameras on leaving out getting in my Camaro.

I crunk it up hearing the roaring sound of the engine as my song love came on by Keshia coke.

Luuuuuhhhhhhh uuuh uuuh uuuuuhhhh never knew what I was missing but I knew once we started kissing I fouunnndoouuun ouuun yoooouuuu. Now you gone what am I gonna do sooooooooo empty my heart, my song can't go onnnnnnnn. With out yooooouuuuuuu
I sung

I sang loudly as I pulled out of my garage. Cruising down the busy streets as people walked and shopped even some kissing.

Wanna see what that be like ....it must be nicccceeeee. I'm tryna get like you. My boy!

Pulling up to the nail place I parked getting out locking my doors getting stairs from people around me.

I made it inside the shop.
Tech: Hi welcome to the nail place how may I help you?
May I get a full set for my nails and toes please.
Tech: how many?

Bitch I'm the only on standing here , I thought
One I said.
Tech: go to numba 5 stayshion

I walked to the back to station 5 sitting my purse down tossing my keys down.

Soon a man came and aske hat I wanted I showed him a pic of what I want for my nails and toes.

He got to work
2 hours later......

He got to work 2 hours later

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Asia nails

Asia nails

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Asia nails

The man was done now I was walking up to pay.
Tech: 280
Damn that's a lot

I have her 3 100$ dollar bills and walked off.
Keep the tip was the last think I said.
Walking to my car getting in on my way home:

I parked my car in the garage I got out locking my door out of habit.

Going through the garage door
I turned around

Ahhhhh !!!!!!

Couldn't believe my eyes
There stood.....

I found you जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें