2

Asia
I crouched over the man wondering what am I going to do when he wakes up
Wondering if he was going to Kill me

He even knows where I'm at I did not wanna take him to the hospital and bring suspiciousness.

I open the first aid putting on the gloves
I crouch down on the floor while he laid on the couch
I got the wraps and the tweezers. I pored blood on the wound cleaning it.

I checked to see was he breathing his breathing was very shallow and faint.
I cleaned around it till I spotted the bullet.

I took the tweezers getting the bullet out putting it in the zip lock bag that was in the kit

After everything was done I took off his clothing leaving him in just his boxers.

Man was he sexy he had tattoos All over his chests and arm he even had some on his neck he was handsome.

He had a nice well built Six pac he was even a little muscular.

I put everything up and disposed all the material I used including the pullet.

I learned all this in my health class when I took it I always wanted to be a doctor so that's what I went to college for.

I am currently finishing school getting my masters degree.

I went and got some cleaning tools from my bathroom.
I returned to my car cleaning the insides real good. Then I went and pulled my car out the garage cleaning it with the water hose.

When I was finished I went back inside and seen the man on the couch still chest rising and falling slowly man was he beautiful.

He still had some bruises here and there nothing I couldn't take care of.

I went to put the grocery up and all my snacks cleaning the kitchen real good.

It's not dirty but I am big on hygiene and keeping these properly cleaning.

I learned at lot being in health care and learning all about germs and how it's spread.

I cut my kitchen lights off I went and past the living room glancing at the men still there.

I made sure the doors were locked then I went back to get him a blanket.

I turned off the light in the living room covering him up putting a pillow behind his head.

I went to my room locking the door not like that's going to do anything.

If he was smart enough the man would break down the door or something but still a bitch wanna be safe.

I went and washed my hands getting my night clothes for bed.

I got a over size plain white shirt with my lace red thong. I hopped in the shower the events from tonight playing in my head.

I washed really good stepping out to a foggy bathroom. I brushed my teeth and flashed them went and got in the bed.

I turned the tv on and putting it on mute idk I have to sleep with sound.
Soon drifting off to sleep

Not knowing what's there to face the next day.......

Author: 😬 violence and sensitive words next
So how y'all like it so far comment for more