38 : 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

Since when did this man get so wise in love?

"Yes, you're right."

"Then..."

he leaned down and pressed his forehead against mine. The touch was so tender. His voice softened even more and I swear I heard shaking in it.

"Will you share with me your burdens? And..."

he swallowed hard, closing his eyes.

"...Will you accept mine?"

The words spoken straight from his heart came at me. It was him purposing again. This time with words he held hidden in his big heart. He was putting all his fears out there and I was not going to be the one to destroy it.
I wanted to take that beautiful big heart of his and keep it against mine forever. Cherish it and love on it.

For him to give me such a gift was one I knew I had always dreamed of having. To find my prince.

He was all I needed.

"Yes." I whispered and moved to place my lips softly against his.

I could feel his shoulders relax in relief as he pressed into the kiss some more. His hands instantly came down and tucked themselves under my thighs. With a swift movement and without breaking our connection, he lifted me up. I quickly followed and threw my legs around his waist, locking them the best I could.

One strong arm of his went and tucked under my bottom while the other then wrapped around my back to keep me in place.
Our kisses began to deepen and the desire of our hearts started to take on a physical form.
Jungkook's strong arms pulled away me away from the car and carried me into the house carefully. My arms tightened around his neck so that our bodies were flesh against each others. I wanted him so bad.

I needed him.
And he needed me too.

We didn't make it too far when he quickly ended up sitting me on top of the dinning room table. Our bodies now burning with desire. His hands made quick work to remove my shirt and I shivered feeling the cold air of our home hit my burning skin. Once the threw my shirt off to the side and we broke apart from our kisses, his eyes looked down and focused on my bare skin.

I could see his face eyeing something on my skin.

I looked down and saw that my body had random blotches of blue and purple on it. Bruises. I swallowed hard, looking back up to try and read Jungkook's expression.
Even though I could tell that he was fighting himself, his expression slowly turned tender.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Jungkook's POV:

The fact that her skin was decorated in bruises broke my heart. Anger rose instantly, but I quickly replaced it with the need to take away the pain. These were temporary and soon there wouldn't be a physical reminder of the trauma she went through.
There had to be a way to take away the pain right this moment. To erase the memories if even for a little while. I felt myself letting my heart take over, finally feeling safe with this woman.

I found the first bruise on her shoulder and lowered my head to gently placed my lips against it.
Then I slowly moved her so that she carefully laid back against the table.

My eyes roaming over the peak of her breasts to find the next few bruises under them on her ribs. I went to that one and gently kissed that one as well.
I could feel Y/N's breathing increase as soft gasps escaped her lips.

The need inside of me grew more intense and I continued on with my mission. I didn't stop until every one of those bruises were covered with my touch. I wanted every inch of her etched into my mind and once I finished with those I pulled back and threw my shirt off. I helped Y/N sit back up, her eyes watery as she studied me.