38 : 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

The desperation in his voice broke me. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with his brown eyes capturing my heart all over again.

"Oh Jungkook. I'm so sorry."

His thumb quickly wiped another tear drop that had escaped.

"I hate seeing you hurt. I hate seeing you blame yourself yet again as if you're not good enough. Don't I do that enough for the both of us?" he asked somewhat joking.

"This wasn't your fault. Jimin knows that, you know that, and I know that. And I'll be damned if those men who are at fault ruin the only good thing in my life and yours."

He told me with a more serious tone. I swallowed hard. His
features were becoming more and more stubborn, and more focused. On me.

"But-"

"I can't lose you." he admitted gruffly.

"I-"

I couldn't say anymore as Jungkook suddenly pressed against me. My entire body instantly going aflame. The desire I had for this man came back to me full force.
His eyes were trained on me and washing over me like a million kisses.
God how I wished they really were coming from his lips.
As if reading my thoughts, Jungkook leaned down and I closed my eyes expecting his lips to land on mine. I gasped lightly as I felt his lips graze softly over my collar bone instead.
His hands came down and rested against my waist. I couldn't help but arch my neck to the side as he started to trail his kisses up the side of my neck.

Oh my god. The sensations that his lips were causing traveled through every part of my body and it was exhilarating. Any thoughts that I had flew out the window as he continued to kiss my neck, and soon they were trailing across my jaw. I could feel his hands start to slip under my shirt and caress my bare skin.

I groaned in pleasure, which caused a low growl to come forth from Jungkook's chest. Within the next moment, Jungkook's lips were crushed against mine.

The kiss was not a tender one, it was a needy one. This kiss made my body go aflame instantly and I couldn't control my body anymore. I now pressed back against him and threw my hands into his hair, returning the kiss just as desperately.

I couldn't live without this man. I didn't want to. There were just too many things in this world that had gone wrong, and this was the one mess up that was actually good.

Was I really letting those men into my head and allowing them to destroy my life even after I was away from them and safe? I knew Jungkook had spoke the truth. I was scared. I didn't want to hurt him or cause him anymore trouble.

But his kisses and touches told me that he too was scared. That he understood. But he wasn't going anywhere and he wasn't about to let me go anytime soon.

Just the realization that hit me again made my heart swell. I suddenly choked back a sob and Jungkook gently pulled away from our intense make out session to study my face. One of his hands left my side and gently came up to cup my cheek.

"Jungkook." I whispered.

"Yes love?"

How did I catch this man?

"I love you."

I told him. His eyes instantly softened even more and I caught him giving me a small smile.

"I am just so afraid of you having to share my burdens. I don't feel it's fair. That's why I-"

He shook his head.

"It's not like I'm excited about you having to deal with all my baggage either, Lee. It's not something that should be put on anyone... but that's a part of marriage, isn't it? In sickness and health, failure and success, for better and worse , Sharing your life with someone you love? Every part of it?"