36 : 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑

Start from the beginning

"No!"

I tried reaching for it, but he glared at me, backing away. He then put the phone to his ear.

"Time's up."

Without waiting for a reply, he ended the phone call. Tears threatened again. I didn't even get to say goodbye... or tell him that I loved him...

"Pull yourself together. You are to see the boss in five."

I leaned back and rested slightly against Namjoon. I knew if he wasn't hurt, he would have wrapped and arm around me to try and comfort me, but we both were scared of what was about to happen.

"You have to try and stay strong..." I replayed the words in my head. Yes. I had to try and stay strong.

Or Namjoon and I would be killed and I would never get to see Jungkook's face ever again.

I couldn't let that happen.

"Get up." the green eyed man demanded as he stood back up to his full height. Was this man one of them? If he was, then why would he have let Jungkook talk to me?
Was this a part of their evil plan? I looked over to Namjoon who grunted in pain as he moved slightly.

His eyes went straight to me and I saw the protective side of him want to keep me from going, but he knew he couldn't do anything in the state that he was in.

"He can't move without help." I stated back bitterly.

"And I'm not going without him."

Who knew what they would do to him if I left him alone...

"Y/N-" Namjoon started to say when the man came over and narrowed his eyes even more.

"You don't want us to be late to see the boss." he threatened, "Or you'll regret it even more."

I narrowed my own eyes, finding strength I didn't know I had. "Then help me carry him."

The man looked annoyed, yet he didn't seem to argue more. His eyes grazed over to Namjoon and he cursed under his breath. Without another word, the man reached down, not so nicely, and used Namjoon's good arm to pull him up. Namjoon gritted his teeth in pain but helped as much as he could. I quickly grabbed onto him and helped to keep him steady on his feet.

It took a moment, but Namjoon finally was able to walk forward as his good arm was thrown over the man's shoulders for support.
We ended up walking through different hallways until finally we made it to a larger room. Once inside I couldn't help but look around. This one was pretty empty, but with a large oak desk sitting in the middle of it and two chairs in front of it. There was only a small window in the room, while all the walls and floor were cement.

Almost as if the room was sound proof.
I swallowed hard at the thought.

No one else was in the room yet. We got Namjoon to a chair and the man practically threw him into it. Namjoon groaned out in pain and I sent the man a nasty glare. My attention then went to Namjoon instead of my pounding heart.

"You alright?"

He chuckled painfully. "I've been better." he answered me sarcastically.

Before I knew it, the man come up behind me and grabbed my shoulders, forcing me away from Namjoon and into the second chair. I gasped and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Keep your ass glued to that seat. If you even think about moving while the boss enters, You'll be shot on the spot. Understand?"

Oh god.

"Yes."

I whispered feeling the fear rise up again. Right now my emotions were taking on a freaking rollercoaster and I desperately wanted to get off and stay in control.