33 : 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

Namjoon's POV:

The first thing I saw when I walked up to my company was a moving truck. Panic started to set in. What was going on!? Nothing happened to my company without me knowing!

I charged in as fast as I could and hit the elevator. It took me up as I battled with the panic that settled itself in my stomach. I was going to find out what the hell was going on and I would fix it!

The elevator stopped on my office floor and as soon as it opened I witnessed a nightmare. There were movers packing up my belongings in boxes and pulling them out of my office! What the hell was going on!?

"Hey! Stop that! What the hell do you think you're doing with my stuff!"
I yelled at one only to stop and yell at another. "Put that down!"

They all looked at me with a blank stare as if what I said had no meaning to it. I pushed past them and went into my office to find it almost all cleared out.
One guy was putting my books into a box.

"Stop that! Don't touch those!" I yelled and demanded feeling as if I was dreaming. The only thing remaining was my desk and my large chair, which was facing away from me. The man I yelled at looked at me and stopped,confused. I had to call the owner and find out what was really happening-

"You may continue."

I froze as I heard that familiar voice from behind my desk. The mover then listened and threw the rest of the books into the box and made his way past me.
I didn't stop him. Not after I that voice had spoke.
Could it really be? I felt hatred overwhelm me.

"Jeon."

I watched as my chair turned around and I came face to face with none other than the man I hated more than anything.

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook.

"What the fuck at you doing in my chair!?" I spat.
He had a blank expression on his face as he looked at me with dark eyes.

"It's actually company property, isn't it?"

Then, to make my blood boil, he gave me a cocky smirk.

"And considering you no longer work for this company, you can't claim it, can you?"
He was lying.

"I'm not fired. I run this company! The only one who can fire me is the owner himself! So get off your fucking high horse and get out of my office before I call the cops!"

I threatened. Yeah, that should do it. I'd show him-

"Ah. Yes. You're right. We should consult the owner, your boss first."

I watched as he never even lifted a finger to make the phone call to the owner of the company. Instead he leaned forward, but his elbows on my desk, and then rested his head on his fists. He lost his smirk and acted as if he was pondering something.