32 : 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"What happened Lee?" I asked softly.

Her expression turned more regretful and sad.

"I'm sorry I was so weak, Jungkook."

"You weak?" I scoffed. "That's impossible."

I told her honestly. It was the truth. She was the strongest person I knew. Sure, physically she wasn't the strongest, but her will and passion and drive was stronger than anyone else I had ever met.
What on earth had her so distraught-

"Namjoon kissed me."

My body went stiff and I could feel Y/N's body tense up at the reaction. Kim... he... he touched Y/N?
I could feel the anger rise in my body from my toes all the way up to the top of my head. I know a kiss didn't mean much, hell that was barely nothing...

But her lips were mine.

"What happened, Y/N?" I demanded to know this time. I couldn't keep my voice from growing darker, but I didn't let her move away from me. It helped that she didn't try to push away either.
Her hands slowly slid up so they rested by her face on my chest.
I watched her face turn slightly away as she finally began to tell me what happened.

"Jimin and I got out of the meeting early. Everything went great." she started off with.

Well, that was one thing I didn't have to worry about then. But still, I was having trouble not putting a hole in the nearest wall.

"The weather is so perfect today and we were only a few blocks from here... so I had Jimin leave without me so I could walk and enjoy the beauty of the day." Her fingers caught my shirt as she made fists.

"... as soon as he was out of sight I let my guard down for one moment to take in the sun. That's when he grabbed me from behind and pulled me into a nearby alley-"

"He tried to kidnap you!?"
I couldn't believe my ears. That's exactly what it sounded like!

"It felt like it." she admitted.

"But not knowing it was him, I fought him and bit him hard to get him to release me. Once I was free, I tried to run away but that's when I heard him call me. I was so stunned that Namjoon's voice was being heard, I froze."

Y/N sighed and finally relaxed her hands, but this time
leaned her forehead back against my chest.

"He said he wanted to talk. I was pretty frightened by what he was going to do, so I stayed and listened. He-"

She stopped.

"He what?"
I encouraged, still feeling the anger grow, but finally being able to soften my voice a bit to encourage her. I needed to know everything that happened. He had put his greedy, filthy hands on my Y/N. I needed to make sure I knew the best punishment for him.

"He said he that he had always loved me. That he thought I never felt that way towards him and that's why he went and dated Eugene. He talked as if he wanted me to give him a second chance. Well, that wasn't going to happen.
I told him off and tried leaving again, but that's when he... um... pinned me and kissed me."

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Y/N's POV:

I couldn't look him in the eyes right now.
I only ever wanted to kiss Jungkook and knowing that some other man took advantage of me made me frustrated and
scared.

I could feel his solid chest against my forehead rise and fall evenly. I was surprised that he hadn't let me go since the first time I told him. No, he actually kept me in his arms and held me tightly as if to keep me protected from anything the world could throw at me.