31 : 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

Start from the beginning

"Sit down stud and try to eat something."

He listened but I caught a small smirk from him.

"Stud?"

"Just shut up and eat. Don't let it go to your dirty minded head. Geez."

When he finally sat down he rubbed his eyes and I started to walk back towards the kitchen. Of course I stopped though, when his large hand caught my wrist. I turned and looked at him with a questioning look.

"I'm sorry to put you through so much, Y/N. Thank you for all you've done."

"Eat your breakfast." I smiled at him.

He looked down at his food and let go of my arm.

"I don't know if I can manage anything today."

he sighed in defeat. "Just my luck."

"Just skip work today then. I'm sure you'd be okay to do so since you own the company."
I tried to joke with him. But he didn't smile like I wanted him to.

"What is it?"

Despite his queezy stomach, he popped the pills into his mouth and took a sip of the juice to get them down.

"Damn." he growled.

"It's just that I have a meeting today that I needed to go to. It's to do with a new project I want to start."

"Can't Jimin go? Or me?" I asked. He was in no way able to do anything today but sit a home and sleep off his idiotic choice to drink more than he should have.
He furrowed his brows.

"You go? No. I don't want to put you in a position to do my work for me. That's not right."

"Well, no one knows about... our marriage being fake right?"

I swallowed the knot in my throat at mentioning it. I could see he wasn't too happy about it either. That was a good sign.

"Yeah. Jimin is the only one who knows that we got married by that scam artist. We are still married in the eyes of everyone else."

"Well then, why don't I go? It's there a lot to do?"

"Technically, no."

sighing again, Jungkook threw his head back and rested against the chair he sat in and closed his eyes.

"I just didn't want you to have to do more work than you already do."

"If this meeting is important to you, I'll go. I don't mind, really."

"You sure?" he opened one of his eyes slightly to see my reaction.

"Positive." I grinned. "Then when I finish you'll be less drunk and alive. Maybe then..." My grin slowly faded.

"We can discuss where to go from here."

"Agreed."

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Jimin ended up going with me to the meeting. It was scheduled for three PM and it actually ended pretty quickly. We both had gotten out just about 45 minutes later. Jimin was planning on taking a half day and was about to go home for a while, happy that I was still around.
Apparently he was the one who first told Jungkook the bad news. I felt bad that he had to learn of that on his own. That must have been rough.
Hence why he went out drinking.

"Hey Jimin, I'll head home on my own. You go ahead."

We both walked down the sidewalk not far from Jungkook's place. It was a beautiful day out and I was enjoyed the light breeze and sunshine. Plus I needed time to collect myself and think before I faced Jungkook once again. Maybe I could come up with a solution to everything.
Maybe not.