28 : 𝐙𝐎𝐎

Start from the beginning

"Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, so good to see you again!" she smiled.

"You as well." Jungkook replied.

"I can't thank you both enough for this. The children rarely ever get out even when in tip top shape. The hospital just doesn't have the funds to make a bigger area for the children, let alone take them all out to the zoo. You can rest assure that we will get you the papers regarding this donation so that you can use it to tax purposes."

Jungkook held up his hand and I looked at him with confusion.

"No need for that. The money isn't an issue and I'm not worried about it. Thank you though. I want this to be for the children."
he looked around at everyone.

"Do you have everything necessary for them?" She peeked at them then turned back to us

She peeked at them then turned back to us.

"Oh yes, we do. Myself plus two other nurses will be coming as well, as planned to keep an eye on them medically. All are in good health right now, but they are going to be bundled up a bit more than necessary to keep them warm."

"Sounds perfect." I smiled at her.

"Yes. I'll go down and make sure the bus is ready." Jungkook told me, gently resting his hand on my lower back. Chills ran up my spine at his gentle touch.

"O-Okay

"O-Okay." I blushed lightly.

"I'll be down shortly with everyone." His eyes softened at me and I felt my cheeks turn beat red as he bent over and
placed a kiss to my forehead.

There he was being all sweet and adorable again. Memories of what we had shared the night before came rushing back and I had to pray that I would be able to keep myself together today. Jungkook left my side just as he said he was and went to the small bus we had rented. The twelve children that were here getting treatment, plus the three nurses that were coming along, we figured a small bus would be much more comfortable than a large van.

This way we only had to take one vehicle and didn't have to worry about the kids squeezing together with their burns.

"I'll gather the rest of the children."
The nurse told me, smiling and walking away. I felt a small tug on my hand. Still occupied by the little Luke, I smiled
at him.