♤Store Run♤

Hawks is sprawled out on the couch as I finished up cleaning the kitchen. If he wanted dinner today we had to go to the store, together. I walk back to my room put on a black beanie, my gloves and hoodie and a mask. I grabbed hawks a longer jacket to cover his wings and a mask as well.

"Hawks get your lazy ass up were going to the store" I say throwing the clothes at him.

"We're? As in both of us?"

"Yes I cant leave you here since the league thinks your dead, and I cant not bring you with me I'm the only one who knows your alive and I need to protect you."

At this point he should be able to walk fairly well, but I'm not sure how hes going to do in public. We have to keep a very low profile for both pur sakes.

"Erm dabi? I dont exactly have any shoes?"

Shit that's right, I should have an extra pair of boots in my room. I turn headed back to my room when hawks gets up and walks clothes in hand with me. He started to get dressed as I rummaged through my closet. Hes going to look really emo huh.

"Here you can wear these, their fairly new but they should fit your tiny feet"

"MY FEET ARE NOT TINY"  he yells slamming the door in my face. I just snicker to myself, hes so easy to piss off its amazing.

About ten minutes later were ready to leave. Hawks is dressed head to toe in black, hisbhair was slicked back and he wore wire glasses and a black mask. The jacket I gave him went to his ankles and he had one of my black turtle necks on. The shirt hugged his curves and you could see the outline of his muscles as he breathed. So much for undercover, but god damn did he look good. And those boots witch baggy pants tucked into them? He wore this outfit better than I ever could. I felt him staring at me aswell, all I had on was a mask, black Jean's and my other leather jacket. My boots were steel toed with a little bit of a crimson hue to them. He looked at me his gaze stopping at the white v neck I had on. I felt my face heat up.

"Where are your scars? I though you had some near your neck?"

"Concealer and medicine that I bought, its helped me not need the staples there. I havnt used it on my face yet though"

The medicine wasnt exactly cheap but its helped stop my burns all together and only leave a bruise color. It made my life easier but I refuse to fix my face, for it's a constant reminder of what I have done. I let out a sigh, today's going to be exaughsting I can feel it. We walk to the front door and I can see hawks has a little bit of a limp, which wasnt noticeable unless you were specifically looking for it. I know I'm not the one who caused all the cuts, but I am the one who caused the giant burn on his back, and I hated myself for it.

This is the first time hawks has been outside in almost two weeks. I wrap my arm around his waist as we continue to walk to my car just to make sure he doesnt get any ideas. Not that he could go anywhere, the pros would think hawks was toga. A pro, I mean con of holding hawks waist is that I could feel his whole stomache, he had a small but well built figure. Which was rather surprising.

I unlocked my car and had hawks sit in the passenger seat. Off we go.

644 words
So I'm debating if I should have the store be all fluff, with like various flirting here and there or have some angst. There will definitely be a really angsty scene with in the next few chapters so hold onto your butts.

Vote in the comments if you want angst or fluff!