Feathers

This will mostly be written in dabis POV but I will do hawks for his perspective. Enjoy :)

Hawks POV.

It was a rainy and slow patrol day for the Endeavor agency. The number one pro hero Endeavor sent me out on a suspicion that the league of villans would be out down town. He sent me alone just to scope out the area since it was a low chance of them actually showing.

I was sitting on the edge of the fried chicken shop down town scoping out the area. I was about finished when I heard glass shatter and a small scream in the distance.

'Italicized will be thoughts like this'

Now of all times? I just wanted to eat my lunch in peace

I stood up, stretched my wings and flew down the alley. I used my wings to detect if anyone was there, I found 4 people. I drew my largest feather and hardened it into a sword. I carefully walked around the corner to only see an elderly woman on the ground.

I rushed over as quick as I could, ignoring any other thought. Just to make sure she was alright.

"Miss can you hear me? What happened?" It sounded as if I was frantically spitting out each word, I had an overwhelming feeling something was wrong.

Suddenly she took my hand, I had a wave of relief wash over me, knowing she was conceious enough to reach for my hand made me feel alot better.

As I gripped her hand back, a gut wrenching laugh spilled from her lips, then a sharp pain in my leg shot through my entire body.

I glanced down at her other hand, and what I saw made my face drain of all color.

a needle was sticking out from my leg.

That's when her face started to melt, and the sadistic smile of a well known villan poured through.

I was fucked, I could sense three others hidden away somewhere, I began to panic as my vision began to spot, and my legs became numb. I shot out some warning feathers, but to no avail toga just jumped back, avoiding them all.

I used what strength I had and put it into my wings, I took off at the first person I saw, landing a blow to their stomach. But as I did, everything began to heat up, a dumb, stupid mistake.

Blue fire engulfed my entire body, I could smell my wings and skin cooking from the angry blaze. My now half numb body, and spiraling mind finally gave out, I felt my eyes shut, the last thing I could muster out was "help me" and then my head hit the cement.

Dabis POV

"So what are we gonna do with him shigaraki? We just gonna leave him tied to that damn pole?"

I glanced over to see hawks burnt body tied up and in shambles, what an unlucky break for this guy, he should have just ran, instead of trying to injure me. Dumbass heros and their need to fight, how pathetic.

"Cool it he"ll be fine just leave him there. I'll let you torture him for the information when he wakes up. I need a drink."

Shigaraki got up and walked over to his usual seat at the bar and poured himself a scotch on ice. I wasnt really a scotch type, more of a spicy whiskey or vodka type of guy. I walked over and sat on the couch it was about midnight so I turned on the tv. I didnt really watch it though, I just kept staring at hawks. Something about him seemed familiar, something I cant place. I shrugged it off and just shut my eyes.

Hawks POV

My head was spinning as I opend my eyes. My whole body felt like it was on fire and half of my wings were burned off. I still had a decent amount of feathers left but they hurt to move. Badly

I searched the room looking for any of the leagues men. I saw nothing except a bar and a tv showing static. I don't know how long I was out for but I was tired.

God I wish I was home in my soft bed.

I pulled on my ropes to try to move around. Everything burned. Against the pain I was able to shift onto the floor. Once I hit the cool floor I hissed. It hurt so bad. As soon as I let out that sound I heard shifting in front of me and a loud groan. A shadow of a slinky haired man sat up.

"The hell? Who's up this late? Shigaraki if you're up drinking again I'm gonna drag you back to bed"

I sat there in silence, soon hed figure out it wasnt any of his friends. I shifted my wing without realizing and hit the pole with a loud clang. He looked over towards me and metal on his face caught the light.

It was dabi.

Oh no, I'm screwed. He got up and started coming towards me. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep thinking it would fool him.

"Hey" he pokes my face. "Are you up? I heard you when you hit the floor you know" I held my breath in silence. Dabi let out a sigh. I really didnt want to deal with him again, especially with his quirk. My back ached from the flames in response my body curled up towards dabi. Crap why why why.

"Hey are you okay? Look I dont like you at all and you dont like me but I really didnt mean to burn you that bad. I know you're up just answer me."

I continued to stay quiet. The air conditioner kicked on, soon the silent room was filled with the faint humming sound. This made the floor colder.

This sucks.

"Fine whatever but tomorrow dont be begging me for anything. That's when the real hell begins. It's either me or toga that's gonna be in charge of you so pray she doesnt cut you to bad."

He got up and walked out of the room. When I heard the click of the door I let out a large sigh. I curled up and went to sleep. I really hope I dont wake up tomorrow.

(Half of this is edited, I'm tired so I'll finish this and the rest when I can, I wrote this two years ago, and it wss so shitty)