shower thoughts

Attention you horny mfs this isnt smut. Sorry ;) idk if it ever will but maybe. Probably not.

Dabis pov.

I needed to get him a shower and fresh clothes before his wounds get infected. If that happens hawks will really be a whiny little bitch. Not that I minded of course, I sorta liked his company. After all we've been stuck here for 6 days and only tried to kill each other like, twice. I knew hawks hated me though and would hate me more after this because those burns are gonna hurt.

"Get up lazy ass you need a shower" I say while chucking a towel at him. All i heard in response was a muffled groan. It's been about a week since he'd truly been hurt bad.

Hawks got up and stumbled a bit but he was able to up right himself. He looked mad and tired from sleeping on the couch, especially with his huge wings. The down side of this was feathers, feathers everywhere. It didnt bother me too much except how randomly they'd appear.  

"Come on hawks let's go, I'll let you get some clothes outa my room so your not in tattered shorts" hawks instantly looked at himself and grew red. He covered himself with his wings. I don't understand how he didnt realize this before.... he is a total idiot.

After I led hawks to the bathroom I grabbed him some of my new clothes which was just sweat pants and a white t shirt, that he needed to cut. I walked in and turned on the shower for him.

"Theres soap in the corner, if you get to much on your burns or stitches its gonna burn bad. Be careful and I'll be on the floor if you need me."

Hawks was filthy, like filthy filthy. He was covered head to toe in dirt and a bit of dried blood. His hair and wings were matted and he was covered in cuts and bruises still. I caught myself looking at him and quickly turned away. His body was destroyed and it was mostly my fault. I leaned against the bathroom wall and listened to the sound of the water hitting the floor and shower walls. My thoughts eventually drowned out the sound of the water. I needed to help hawks, this is no place for him. I also needed to clean those cuts but I dont think hes gonna like that so I'll do it after he gets dressed.

The water shut off.

"Erm... hey dabi can you hand me my towel please?"

"Yeah yeah gimme a second"

His towel was still in my room so I walked to go get it. I opend the bathroom door and hawks was standing there in literally nothing and covering him self with his wings.

Act casual. Act casual. Act. Casual.

I smoothly walked over to him handed him his towel and left the bathroom again.

That was akward

"I should make food" I groaned.

Time skip

Dabis pov still

I handed hawks the grilled chicken and mac and cheese. He was just silent, part of him looked sad but also angry. Part of me thought we were on good terms again but clearly we were not because all I heard was the slam of my door and the little click sound the lock made. At least he had gotten clean.

This was short idk I didnt know where to take this chapter because I need character development but I didnt want to write somthing I'd regret. Anyway I'm gonna write the next one right after this so yeah.