I nod and start to walk to Fenrir's room. "Hey bub breakfast is ready"

I then head over to my room and see Paul all spread out across the bed. I can't help but chuckle at him position. I climb up on the bed and lay on top of him peppering him all over with kisses. I decide to be a little minx and start to kiss his neck. After finding his sweet spot I continue to show that area more attention while running my hands down his back and over his chest.

Paul let out a few moans before he started to actually wake up. "Good morning" he said in a rusted deep voice.

Damn I could go weak in the knees just by his voice. "Good morning my wolf, breakfast is ready for you."

"What if I want my breakfast to be what's on top of me right now?" I start blushing hiding my face into his chest.

I can feel the vibrations from his chuckle across my face and body as he rubs his arm down my back. "Come on baby let's go eat" we both get up and make our way to the kitchen.

Fenrir is already getting a plate of food when we arrive. "Hey Fen, uncle Thor is gonna be stop by after a mission with the team before heading to Asgard."

"Alright that's fine. Is he doing alright?" He asked.

"Yeah last night he said he was doing fine and getting ready for these missions. Oh and by the way Steve may be coming with him." Fen looked over at Bucky who was blushing and shaking his head. "You gonna fess up that you love him?" He asked Bucky.

"Oh not you too" he says.

"Yes me too. You've put it off long enough." Fen says.

"You kids will be the death of me" Bucky says groaning.

"Love you too" Fen and I both replied

Paul came over after getting his food and sat next to me. It was nice just the four of us sitting around chatting before the day started.

"Alright so before we head over, Paul since you are my imprint you have a place in the Eternal pack as well as yours of course. However, Fen, buck and I typically get together about once a week or 2 weeks and discuss how the tribes are doing and what we can do to make them stronger or better. Would you want to be apart of that? Or wait for a little bit?" I ask.

"I would like to be apart of that but could it be after we finish with the red headed leech?" Paul asks.

"Yeah of course. I totally understand I just wanted to ask to make you feel included. Also, Fen and Bucky are aware but the Cullen leader was one of the leeches there that day my dad was killed. They do not know we are here and that fen is alive. They also do not know we have grown again. We want to keep it that way until the time is right to make an appearance. Your mind is blocked of any information you hear from the three of us from the pack as well as the mind reader." I remind him.

"That's fine. You don't have to worry about me exposing you. If it's anyone it will be Jake." Paul tells me.

"Yeah we figured that's why I'm going to have to alpha command the pack today about us." I say.

"Alright let's finish up and clean the kitchen and get ready before headed over". Bucky said.

Before we know it everything is cleaned up and put back in place. I go to my closet and get an outfit together. I touch up my braids and do my make then get dressed.

I walk out of the closet to here Paul whistle at me

I walk out of the closet to here Paul whistle at me. "Baby you look beautiful" kissing my nose.

"Thanks handsome, once we finish up with the meeting we are going shopping and get your stuff from your dads place. Okay?" I ask.

"Yeah that's fine. We taking my jeep or your car?" He asks.

"Oh we are taking the truck today." I walk him to the garage and turn on the light showing him the truck

" I walk him to the garage and turn on the light showing him the truck

"Please let me drive?" Paul gave me his best puppy eyes.

"Fine be careful though this is my baby." I swear I heard him squeal but he pulled himself together and opened my door for me helping me in before getting in on the drivers side headed to Sam's. Hopefully this meetings goes well.