Woah big aeroplane

Start from the beginning

Stella: Don't sweat it everything will me okay.

Kelly: What if she never leaves your side? You'll have to take her every where you go.

Stella: Kelly are you over reacting?

Kelly: No I'm saying something that is true, she kept looking at you ever since she was 2 months old coming up and not only I'm I mad I'm sad bcs I've never seen a baby going through this before.. Not only a baby but mine, ours! He signed as Stella started to cry.

Stella: I'm sorry.

Kelly: Don't apologize babe and please don't cry. He wipe her tears.

Stella: Okay. She sniff. Then the plane took out, Ellie and Elijah block there ears as they plane took out.

Kelly: Baby can you drive back home?

Stella: But already?

Kelly: No no when we go back home. He laid on the steering wheel as she rub his his neck squeezing it.

Stella: You know what you want baby? A massage.

Kelly: No no.

Stella: Yes your stress out with the whole Ella thing just take a nap and I'll wake you up when your sister gets here.

Kelly: I don't need rest.

Stella: Kelly..

Kelly: No! Stella got mad getting out with Ella. She took Ellie and Elijah out.

Stella: Where leaving.

Kelly: What? No! Baby I'm sorry!

Stella: Are you? Really? She headed across the street with the babies next to the football playing field. There was a pavilion where the babies climb up sitting on the step.

Ellie: Daddy bad?

Stella: No baby don't say that. Then they saw Kelly walking up the stairs. He sat right in front of Stella laying on her bump.

Kelly: I'm sorry baby.

Stella: It's fine now apologies to all of them they keep saying your a bad daddy.

Kelly: I know I am.

Stella: No your not!

Kelly: Yes I am! Stella slap him across his cheek.

Stella: Your not and if I heard a next word about that I'm leaving you for good! Her voice raise at him, he knew she was serious.

Kelly: Okay yeah fine. He turned around looking at the babies.

Stella: Say sorry now.

Kelly: I'm sorry guys, I'm sorry for being unfair. He look at them puppy eyed as Ella started to cry and scream.

Stella: Ella!

Kelly: I'm sorry. Ella laid in Stella's chest crying.

Stella: Don't cry baby.

Ellie: Daddy make her cry.

Kelly: All I did was puppy eyes nothing else.. He signed.

Stella: Yeah Kelly are you dump? She doesn't like curtain things.

Ellie: Dump.

Kelly: Don't you dare call me dump!

Stella: Guys chill out. Then Katie called Stella.

On the phone call:
Stella: Hey Katie what's wrong?

Katie: Help me! Stella! Helpppp!

Stella: What's wrong?? What happened!?

Katie: At home I think I just got rape! Stella's eyes widen.

Stella: What!? Where are you? Where do you live?

Katie: Apartment complex 3439 Julia Street.

Stella: Okay where coming.
End of phone call.

Kelly: Why we're you fighting with my sister!? His voice raise at her.

Stella: Help me up!

Kelly: No tell me why were you yelling at her?

Stella: Just help me up!

Kelly: Tell me!

Stella: Your sister said she got rape now help me up and let's go! She shouted at him. He help her up heading to the car buckling the babies in there car seat.

At Katie's apartment:
Kelly: Katie! He knock the door.

Katie: Come in! She cried. Stella open the door heading over to Katie.

Ellie: Aunt Katie hurt?

Stella: Shhh don't worry. Kelly grab a blanket wrapping it around Katie's waist picking her up and heading to med.
____________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes! Happy Valentine's days! I know I'm late I'm sorry!😆