3 - I'm Caught Up on You

Dean's eager hands rushed under my t-shirt, it gave me shivers, the good kind. I came down the sink, his body still pressing mine against it. I could feel his cock hard in his pants. His lips went down my neck, I could feel his breath, warm and smooth. He was being gentle, unlike what I imagined he would be. The kiss was slow, deep, he couldn't keep his hands off my body, damn, I couldn't take my hands off his body. His wounded muscular body.

The noise of a trunk engine started to get louder, confirming it was approaching the house. "Bobby." I whisper under my breath, breaking the kiss and staring his green eyes. Dean still had his hands on my waist, he leaned his forhead on my shoulder, groaning. He walked away from me, grabbing his t-shirt off the living room's ground, he winked at me as he mouthed shower and went up the stairs.

"Hey Natasha." Bobby entered the house with his bag on his hand.

"Hey." I left the kitchen to greet him. "Got back earlier." I smirked, a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, wrap the hole werewolf thing fast. It wasn't a big deal to be honest." He sat down unawared of the drops of blood on the floor and the couch. "The boys?" He asked.

"Sleeping." I said fast.

"Well..." He groaned getting up on his feets. "I'll glrab myself a beer, take a shower and do the same." I bit my lower lip.

"Yeah about that... We kinda ran out of boose." He stopped and stared me. "I was going to grab in the morning." He let go a deep heavy breath.

"You kids are luck I hid some..." I laughed.

"Ok, smart old man... I'll get some sleep too." I didn't know if I would be able to get some sleep.

I opened my bedroom's door trying not to make too much noise, turned the lights on, and took off my shoes

I opened my bedroom's door trying not to make too much noise, turned the lights on, and took off my shoes. I didn't realize my feet were hurting until now.

I took my paints off and left 'em on the bedroom floor, I needed a shower after this day. I turned on the shower and took off the rest of my clothes, waiting for the water to heat up. And the hot water made my body relax. Many times I needed a hot shower so I could rest and sleep well after waking up in the middle of the night with a nightmare, my heart heavy with another fright and my body completely sweaty. Other times it was an ice bath I needed to take me out of anxiety attacks and help the dread to pass.

I wrapped my body in a towel, walking out of the bathroom. As soon as I passed through the door, someone grabbed my arm, before that person could make any other move, I twisted his arm and pushed him against the wall, pressing his head. Under the bathroom light I could see Dean's silly smile.

"Wow, you're really strong." He struggled to said.

"Oh come on, Dean." I let him go, holding my towel in place. He turned around to me, licking his lips and staring me up and down, keeping the silly smirk on his face. Without taking his eyes off me and not saying a word, he walked to the door with his bare feet and locked it. "What are you doing?"