that made you sigh a breath of relief. "i'm glad. is izuku okay?" you grimaced when remembering the many times he was tossed across the room.

"he's doing just fine." aizawa urgently answered. "we need to talk about what happened. first this happens to midoriya during our joint training, now you. what's going on with you two?"

"wish i knew." you shrugged.

"it's odd how you two posses the same power." present mic said while handing you a bottle of painkillers. "do you have the same quirks?"

"nope." you popped two pills in your mouth.

"you're being very laidback about a topic so serious rai." aizawa narrowed his eyes at you.

"sorry. i just don't wanna think about it right now." you admitted. "mainly because i don't even know why it happens."

maybe they trusted you with your answer, or they just knew they weren't gonna get anything else out of you, but the teachers let it go. you weren't lying at all even. you didn't know why it was happening and you definitely didn't wanna think about. but the thought of it made you think about your dad for some reason.

and then your heart dropped.

"what time is it?!" you frantically asked.

ectoplasm looked behind him for a moment before answering mid turn back to you. "3:18 p.m. after school hours."

his answer made you sigh a breath of relief again. though you didn't wanna do it, you did tell your dad you'd go to the house to discuss whatever bullshit needs to be discussed about this bullshit wedding. "am i free to leave?" you asked.

"does anything else hurt?"

you shook your head in response and for a moment the teachers just looked at each before nodding to you and walking away. the room was cold and pure white. you honestly felt like you were trapped in a small space which was weird because you didn't feel like you had claustrophobia. but you were getting lost in your own mind. you had to focus. turning your head to the left, you were met with izuku who was still talking to all might. he was the only one in the room, so you assumed they were talking about one for all and what had happened back there. you didn't wanna stick around for that, so you just stood up from the bed and got ready to leave. the sound of the loud annoying paper on the uncomfortable beds rustling caught izuku and all might's attention. they both looked and were shocked to see you moving so freely.

"young rai?" that voice made you look at the two males who's attentions were totally on you. "how are you feeling? our apologies. we didn't hear you wake up."

"just fine. i have someplace to be though." you dusted off your hero costume. it was pure black at this point. those tendrils really seem to drain your power more than anything you've ever seen.

"where?" izuku quickly stood up, alarming all might who warned him to be careful. "let me go with you."

"it's fine i need to-" you stopped when actually hearing his words. you did hear them at first, but then you heard them. izuku doesn't like when you go to your dad's house alone. though you don't have to tell him, you didn't wanna lie and break the trust you two have built up. izuku being with you through that hellish experience that's to come will maybe ease you a bit, so you looked at him and nodded. "yeah. come with me."

izuku nodded, not even asking where he was now going. the sight of you two getting ready to leave had all might confused. "wait- kids. you just woke up from a terrible experience. do you think it's okay to be up and about so soon and carefree?"

"we've been through a camp that was infiltrated by villains and we had a test the day we came back from school." you reminded all might while izuku was already out the door. you were halfway out before you turned to your teacher and smiled in reassurance. "we'll be alright."