"Lagos and their stupid never-ending traffic" Victoria complained.

I broke a lot of rules by manoeuvring to the best of my ability.

My crazy driving skills did not go unnoticed by my fellow drivers. It didn't go without insults either. I almost hit lots of cars as a result of it. Civilians spat out insults at me;

"Who give this small pikin car?"

"Idiot"

"Oloshi"

"Mad woman"

Literally, Nigerians have no chill. After minutes of trying to lose our trail, Chen finally got the next turn for our location.

"Go right, now" she told me.

Once again, I veered right without taking time to check my mirror. I hit a car.

"Wetin dey worry this one?" the driver shouted at me.

I quickly got out of that situation and found myself in the pathway we were supposed to be in.

"Go left"

I followed her directions till we got to a lonely road which was surrounded by a forest of trees on both sides.

"This is a dead end" Mike said.

"I guess we need to go inside the forest at the left side. There should be a building where we can hide and call for help" I replied.

Yinka and choi pulled up behind us.

"I think we lost them already"

Unfortunately, Mike spoke too soon because we started hearing gunshots as soon as he said that.

"Run" I screamed.

In a flash, we all got down and entered the forest. More gunshots fired and soon enough, the armed men were behind us. I got too distracted running. I didn't see a rock on the floor which made me fall. My glasses fell on the floor and for a second. I couldn't see them. I tried looking for them.

"Come on" Yinka said.

He picked up my glasses and put them on for me.

"Let's move" he said as he dragged me.

"This way" Chen pointed to a direction.

The gunshots were getting louder and I could hear the stomping of their feet getting closer. As we ran, the trees got thicker and everywhere seemed darker.

Where is this place?

"Are you sure we're in the right place?" I asked.

"I think so" Chen responded.

"You think?" we all shrieked.

"Just keep moving"

We kept running until we reached a clearing. An uncompleted building was in sight.

"This is it!" Chen cried out.

We all rushed inside.

"That was close"

My breathing was heavy after all the running. I had to sit down as a result of it.

"Are you okay?" Yinka crouched down to my level.

I nodded.

"Sorry" he patted my back in a soothing way which helped me.

"Breathe in. Breathe out" he directed my breathing.

I did as he instructed and in no time, I was feeling better.

"Test failed" a voice boomed.

We looked ahead and saw Sensei Zhang.