"Carlo, this is Kim Taehyung. Today is his first day with Jeon Industries."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. K." He wiped his hand off on his shirt and extended it to me while speaking to Jungkook. "You shooting a new catalog? You know those are my favorite times of the year."

"Not this week. Taehyung isn't a model, although he's pretty enough to be." Jungkook winked at me again, and I felt a flutter in my belly.

He's your boss, you pathetic thing. Maybe I should have sex with Baek-hyun already, might help to take the edge off.

As I went to step in, Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Wouldn't want you to trip again."

"Wiseass."

"I'm your boss now. You can't call me that."

I looked at my watch and smiled. "Not on the clock yet, wiseass."

"Is that how this is going to be?"

"It is."

"Works both ways then. Before and after office hours, I can say whatever is on my mind as well. That's a game you might want to rethink playing with me." He pushed thirty-three and leaned closer. "Wanna know what's on my mind right now? I can shut my eyes and describe the visual in detail, if you'd like."

The elevator was suddenly very small. And hot. Very damn hot.

Just as the doors were about to close, a man in a suit stopped them and joined us. He grumbled something unintelligible and hit twenty-two. Jungkook backed up a little and cleared his throat. "You'll need to use that service door before six-thirty and after eight."

"Okay."

In the tiny confines of the padded service elevator, Jungkook stood far enough away that it seemed normal, yet close enough that I could smell him. And he smelled incredible, woodsy and clean, which had me thinking... He probably doesn't get up and bathe just to go for a run. So that smell is how he wakes up in the morning? Damn. For some strange reason, I got a visual of Jungkook in the middle of the woods chopping down a tall oak. He was wearing jeans (with the top button left open, of course) and work boots, sans shirt.

Being this close to him had me losing my mind. I turned my head. "Do you have a cabin in the woods, by chance?"

He looked amused. "I don't. Do I need one?"

"Never mind."

Once we arrived on the floor, Jungkook gave me a quick tour. As we walked, I could feel the passion he had for his company while he gave me a brief overview of each department we passed. I'd lost flirty JK and met CEO Jeon Jungkook, and I liked him just as much.

A young guy walked out of the first office in the marketing department just as we passed. He was handsome, in an I-just-left-the-frat-house-and -scored- my-first-real-job type of adorable way.

Jungkook stopped and introduced me. "Taehyung, this is Su-bin . He's IT for marketing-does all of our SEO and web optimization."

He shook my hand with a goofy smile. "Please tell me he works here."

"He does."

"Damn, I love my job."

"You do, huh? Well, pop your eyes back in the sockets, and go read page fourteen of the employee handbook."

"Page fourteen?"

"The no harassing fellow employees policy."

Su-bin held up his hands and laughed. "All good. No harassment. Maybe just a few compliments on how pretty he is."