Chapter 2- Introduction

HORIKITA POV:

After I left the brown haired boy alone, I went ahead to go to the entrance ceremony. It was really boring. As I watched the so called chairman Sakayanagi speech , I turned my head and observed my sorroundings. I was allotted to class D, most of them were chatting with each other and making noise while some were sleeping. Were these morons truly some of the best people Japan has to offer in this world, if they were i was greatly disappointed. Class C weren't that much different than us less louder and were packed with people with good physical prowess. Next were class B, how should I say this they were the most normal in the crowd and than class A which carried a lot of prideful people with good meaner and behaviour. After the whole charade was over I went into my allotted class, class D. 

As I entered the class I looked around a bit finding my name and sat there in the chair of the one on the window. Coincidentally I was seated next to the boy I meet in the bus who was strangely sighing.

"That's a heavy sigh, even though the school semester hasn't even started yet".

???: "... So we were in the same class, huh." 

There are only 4 first-year classes. It's not like it's probabilistically impossible that we were put in the same class.

"I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Nice to meet you."

"A sudden self-introduction?"

Ayanokoji : "Even if you call it sudden, it's our second time talking to each other. Isn't an introduction fine?"

"Hmmm... All right than. My name is Horikita Suzune."

"Let me start off by telling you a bit about myself. I have no particular hobbies, but I have an interest in everything. I don't have too many friends, but I think it would be good to have some friends. Well, that's the kind of person I am." 

"Sounds like a reply from someone who avoids troublesome situations. In a word you are pretty boring at least on first impression."- I gave him an analyzing look and smirked a bit.

Ayanokoji: "What does that mean?"

I didnt reply and just observed other people.

"The equipment in this classroom seems to be in order! The classroom looks just like what the rumors say!"

It was the boy who argued with the girl in the bus.

"...... I see. This is a bit interesting."

Without noticing us at all, he sat down at the seat marked "Koenji". I wonder if he knows what the term "friendship" means. Let's try observing him for a bit.

Koenji then propped his legs onto the desk, took out a pair of nail clippers, and started doing maintenance on his fingernails. He acted as if he was the only one there and ignored all of his surroundings.

His remarks on the bus seem to have come from his true thoughts.

In less than ten seconds, more than half the class backed away from Koenji. Even here, his self-important attitude penetrated the classroom.

After a few minutes, the first bell rang.

Almost at the same time, a woman wearing a suit walked into the classroom.

On first impression, she seems like a teacher who finds strict classroom discipline important. She looks about 30 years old. Her long hair was tied back into a ponytail.

???: "Ahem, good morning new students. My name Chabashira Sae and I am in charge of class D this year. I teach Japanese history. This school doesn't rearrange the classes every year, so over the next three years, I hope I get to know all of you. Best regards. Although the entrance ceremony will be one hour from now in the gym, I will now distribute the list of special rules of this school and the matriculation guide."