Living together

Lloyd's PoV

The next day I woke up and wanted to get up but something or better someone was hugging me in his sleep. I smiled softly as I carefully got out of Morro's grip without waking him. I got out of the room and went to the kitchen not trying to wake up the rest. I looked at the clock '8:39 am might as well start making breakfast' I thought and started making breakfast. Just some basic things like bacon and scrambled eggs with some orange juice.

"Good morning Lloyd" someone yawned behind me. I turned around to see the archer "Morning" I said smiling at him before turning back around to continue making breakfast.
"What are you cooking?" He asked "Scrambled eggs with some bacon" I said as I put both of it on different plates and got the orange juice out of the fridge. "Hey can I maybe make some pancakes?" The archer asked I nodded "Sure" he smiled and got all the ingredients he needed and started making them. While he did that I went into the living room and woke up Ghoultar and Wrayth. "Wrayth can you go and wake Banshaa?" I asked he nodded and went to the training room to wake her up. I went in my room and saw Morro still sleeping 'Cute' I went to his side of the bed and shook him slitly to wake him up. He mumbled "5 more minutes please" "Morro breakfast! Wake up you idiot" As these words left my mouth Morro slowly opened his eyes "Fine I am coming" he yawned.

Suddenly we heard a scream. We both ran to the training room where Soul and Ghoultar already were. Both looking quite amused. Me and Morro looked in the room and what we saw was hilarious as reaction me and Morro bursted out laughing. Before us there was a completely wet Banshaa and a laughing Wrayth. "WRAYTH! YOU ASSHOLE! YOU KNOW I HATE WATER EVEN IF I AM HUMAN!" Banshaa yelled at Wrayth and throw a pillow at him. Wrayth put his hands up in defense "Awww I am so sorry" he said still laughing. Banshaa growled angrily at him before going out and going to get new clothes.
"When I asked you to wake her up I didn't mean that you can throw water at her!" I said still laughing slitly.
"But were is the fun in that?" Wrayth laughed.
Let's just say he earned a slap on the back of his head from Soul.
Suddenly the archer looked shocked and ran out of the room into the kitchen. "SHIT!" We heard him curse. The rest of us ran to him. "What is it!?" Morro said. We looked to Soul and saw a sad expression on his face. "The pancake is burned" he said.
"Awwwww nooooo not the precious pancake!" Ghoultar said sounding sad.
I laughed slitly "We can make a new one" Morro said amused at all this.

~Timeskip~

Morro's PoV

We just finished eating and soon all off us were doing different things.
Wrayth was playing video games with Ghoultar.
Banshaa was training.
And Soul was looking for a job.
Meanwhile Lloyd was reading and I just watched him while reading something myself.

Our days went on like this, until Ninjago was attacked again.
We watched the news.
The ninjas, minus Lloyd? Captured.
Samurai X? Captured.
Wu and Lloyd's mother Misako? Captured.
No one knew this new enemy but Lloyd wanted to find out.
The rest off us? Helped him. He did so much for us now we will help him to save his friends and Ninjago City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was the second chapter hope you enjoyed!
^°^