Back again

Lloyd's PoV

It was a late evening and the ninjas were talking crap about Morro again it annoyed the hell outta me. "Could you guys stop talking crap about Morro?" "Why would we? I mean he possessed you why aren't you showing any kind of hate towards him?" Kai asked. "Because I forgave him. And remember if it wasn't for him we would not been able to save Cole at the day of department." I said in annoyenc. "But he still hurt you!" Jay said. "He apologized. And if you will excuse me I have enough off you talking shit about Morro." With these words I left the bounty and went on a walk in the forest below. I went to a nearby lake and sat down and looked at my reflection until I heard a loud splash. My head shot up as I looked at the middle off the lake something or someone fell into it. Without hasitation I jumped in and looked if I could see something. Than I spotted a greenish figure slowly sinking to the ground off the lake I quickly swam to it and what or better who I saw shocked me. Morro. Without even thinking about it I grabbed him and swam back to land. I carefully got him out off the water shaking him trying to wake him up.
"Morro! Wake up!" I said frustrated shaking him even more.
As time went by he slowly opened his Eyes. "L-lloyd..?"
"Morro!" I said hugging him.
He laughed slitly "So I suppose I am back in Ninjago? And the almighty chosen one just saved my 'second' live and is hugging me?" Morro said smiling a bit I nodded laughing at the nickname.
We hugged again and were both smiling.

"Oi! Get a room you two"

We blushed and the both of us looked at the direction where that came from and saw a quite tall figure in an old dark blue ninja gi. He had his mask and his hood on. You could only see his eyes. Deep turquoise one scanning the soroundings.
Morro looked at that person a moment until he jumped up looking surprised. "Archer!? Is it really you?"
"Took you long enough to figure that out Morro" the male said taking off his mask and hood. In that time I also got up. Now we could see his face completely, beside his shining eyes he had long black hair, it was only a bit longer than Morros, he had it tied in a loose braid.
Morro was smiling, while I was trying to find out if I knew him or not. 'wait- I only know one 'archer' that Morro knows'
"Wait a minute- are you Soul Archer?" I asked.
"Yes I am green ninja." He said and walked towards us he was actually smiling a bit at us.
"Damn you are tall as hell Archer!" Morro said giggling. "No you are just short dear Morro" Soul Archer said grinning. Morro looked offended and I started laughing. "I mean he is not wrong" I said. "Oh shut it both of you." Morro said. "Alright alright windy" I answered him in a mocking tone.
"Hey! Don't call me that Greenie!"
I wanted to answer but we got caught off guard as someone was laughing. "Who is there?" I asked. "Oh I know that laugh all to well" Soul Archer said. "Come on show yourself Wrayth!" He said. "Aww man you are no fun Soul!" A younger voice said. He went up to us "Hi Morro! Hello green ninja" he said. I looked at him, he had light brown hair and dark blue eyes and he was wearing something similar to the archer. "Ok so who else is here?"
"That would be us" a female voice said. A moment later a women with short red hair and dark violet eyes came to us behind her she was dragging someone.
"Banshaa, Ghoultar?" Morro asked
"Yesssssssss" Ghoultar answered he had dark brown hair and magenta colored eyes. Both of them were wearing similar things to Wrayth and Soul Archer, except Ghoultar wore a hat similar to master Wu's but in a purple color.
I looked at all the ex-ghosts and wondered how they were back again and especially how they are human again.
"Greenie? Hello? Are you there?"
I snapped out of my thoughts as Morro blew some wind at me. "Wa- Yes I am here- I was just lost in my thoughts- hehe"
"Well, what are we supposed to do now?" Banshaa asked "She is right we have nowhere to stay" The archer said.
"I suppose you guys can stay at my place for a while" I mumbled. "But what about the ninjas?" Morro asked.
"No I mean like not staying at the bounty or the monastery." I said. "Than where?" Wrayth asked visible confused. "I have an apartment in the middle of the city where I often go when the rest is going on my nerves. They don't know the address and don't even know that I have an apartment. So it would be perfect for you guys" I said smiling at them. "That would be awesome Greenie!" Morro said smiling.
"Well than let's go there. Morro can you still use your elemental dragon?" I asked him he nodded "I think it should work yes"
As he said that I summoned my elemental dragon and Morro did the same. "Hop on" I said looking at Soul Archer and Wrayth. Both hopped on while Banshaa and Ghoultar hopped on Morro's dragon. We got in the air and flew to my apartment. We stopped in the air right at the balcony Soul Archer and the other three jumped from the dragons backs and Morro and I did the same. Of course the balcony door was closed. I opened it with my key and we went inside. As all of them were inside I closed the balcony door.
I pointed at the sofa "Get yourself comfortable I will see if I have some spare clothes" With these words I left the five alone and went to my walk-in closet looking for clothes that they could borrow.

Morro's PoV

"I don't understand why is he helping us?" Banshaa said confused. "I mean don't get me wrong but why would he? We made his live a living hell!" She added. "I am also quite confused about his kindness towards us" Archer said. "Me and Ghoultar too" Wrayth said. "What about you Morro? Do you know why he is helping us?" Banshaa asked and looked at me. "I honestly don't know. I am curious myself why for the first spinjitzu masters sake he is helping us" I said.
We all thought about why Lloyd would help us. Is it a trick or something? We were all lost in thoughts and didn't realized that Lloyd came back.

"Thinking about why I am helping you?" His voice brought us all back to reality we all nodded. "We don't understand" Ghoultar said "Why you helping us green ninja?" He added.
"Well it's simple. Everyone deserves a second chance, but besides that I already forgave you guys a long time ago. I am not that kind of a person who is resentful. And I don't think that you guys got back here for nothing. Fate seems to give you a second chance to live a better life. To show regret about what you did" Lloyd said smiling softly at us. We all looked at him smiling slitly at his words. "Well thank you than for your help green ninja" Soul said. "Firstly I have some spare clothes for you and secondly please call me Lloyd" Lloyd said giggling a bit. "Alright than it's Lloyd!" Wrayth said happily.
Lloyd handed us the clothes.
"The bathroom is in the hallway the second door to the left, the kitchen is right there" he said while pointing at the kitchen, which is connected to the living room. "The first door in the hallway leads to the walk-in closet and the door when you come straight from the hallway leads to a bedroom and the third door on the left in the hallway leads to a small training area" Lloyd said smiling.
We were smiling too.
All of us minus Lloyd seperatet to one off the other rooms and got changed we all went back to Lloyd who was in the living room. Surprisingly he had clothes in different sizes so we each had something that fit us.
"Damn Lloyd how do you afford such a apartment?" Wrayth asked. "Well I have a part time job but now that you guys live here you will have to get a job yourself to help me pay everything" He said laughing. We all soon laughed with him. "Hey it's quite late we should get some sleep" Archer said. We all nodded. Lloyd and I slept in his room while Soul Archer and the rest minus Banshaa slept in the living room. Banshaa said she doesn't want to sleep near the boys because they are often pulling all nighters, so Lloyd put a mattress in the training room. Banshaa was happy that she could sleep alone. We all went to bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it!
^^