Or maybe, let's hope for an interesting one.

This sinner is annoying as hell.

"And then I told her, 'You think I'm not tired too? I'm sick of living with the pain that you caused me!'." he said.

We were waiting in line for half the day now and all he did was dramatically and annoyingly tell his life story.

"Then after that I just beated the shit out of her. Though I got caught by the police, but I'm smart so I got out and killed her myself." he explained.

I've heard the baddest of all the sins that people had done, and this one wasn't as bad as all of them but I can tell that he's one of the worst.

"Someone, I think it was her friend, hired an assassin and killed me. I thought she would put me back in jail but then when she showed up in front of me, she said that I didn't deserve to be siting around in prison for killing her precious little girlfriend." he snickered.

I thought that I could just slap his soul from his body right now for being so talkative, but we're in the gates of heaven and many angels were watching so I had to control myself.

"It was funny, actually. You know, killing my daughter and breaking her girlfriend's heart. I can see from her face the pure anger that she felt for me. She said that she didn't even have the chance to see my daughter one last time, but what was ridiculous was that she said that she could've sang for her one last ti--"

"Shut up or I will slit your throat and tongue into pieces and throw you straight to your demise in hell." I whispered to him.

I didn't think that he would be scared to stop talking, but I figured that all the stress and frustration I felt probably made my eyes turn red as I snapped at him.

I snickered when he immediately pursed his lips and looked down at his feet.

It feels good to be a demon and scare sinners.

Then as I looked up, from far away I saw someone. She had her eyes on me and though she was wearing a white uniform indicating that she was an angel, the way she looked at me was almost as bad as how a demon would stare.

I didn't want to cause trouble here, so I just huffed and looked away to get this over.

"Kim Hyunbin. You are here to be judged with the angels and the gates of heaven as your witness. What do you testify?" the judge spoke, loud and clear for all realms to hear.

"I am innocent, lord." he claimed.

"I am not the lord, human. And it seems too, that you are not innocent. Confess your sins."

"I did not do anything wrong, uh, master. I have simply done what was right." he said.

I also have heard of different things that sinners have said in front of the gates, and this was too funny after hearing what he did. So I chuckled.

"Demon, you do not laugh."

I immediately straightened my face and looked down after being scolded by the judge.

For me to avoid laughing again, I just tried to put my attention away from this man and looked around.

Then I saw the angel again.

She was still looking at me, and I can't help but frown and crease my forehead as to why she looked at me like that.

"Okay, yes, I admit that I killed my daughter." the sinner beside me spoke.

I kept my gaze at the angel, feeling competitive all of a sudden at this little staring contest.

Her face was emotionless, unlike any other angel I have seen. They were supposed to look like the nicest beings on the universe, and yet here she was.

Although I had to admit, she looked captivating. So it wasn't that hard for me to keep staring at her--

"Demon."

I flinched and quickly looked back at the judge, who was now looking at me with a stern face. Shivers went down my spine and I was afraid, which was a rare case for someone like me.

"I said, bring this sinner down to hell. He does not deserve mercy."

I firmly held his arms and we walked away, going to the path where it lead to hell.

Before we could finally enter, I looked back. My eyes landing on the place where the angel used to stand. But she wasn't there no more.

"What, are you going to bring me back and save me?" this sinner asked.

I laughed sarcastically at his question. In his dreams.

"Yeah, you wish. You will burn and rot in hell." I muttered.

"I hope you burn and rot in hell too."

I stopped in my tracks when I heard an angelic voice. As soon as I turned around and saw who it was, I didn't wonder any longer why the voice was that soft.

"Of course, I'm a demon. But I won't rot there because I don't deserve it." I answered.

A grin spread on her lips as she walked a few steps closer, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Then burn." she uttered.

I watched in confusion as she walked away so elegantly.

Were angels supposed to be like that?