sc: when flowers bloom

special chapter:
when flowers bloom

a valentine's day special...

⑉⑉⑉⑉

sang had her eyebrows furrowed as she curiously raised her gaze from the book she was reading, she heard running footsteps from the outside corridors before it abruptly stopped infront of the library's door where she is currently occupying.

the door made a loud noise as it opens. gabriel enters while wearing a wide grin, his baby blue-eyes sparkles when he spotted the girl he had been looking for sitting near the huge window.

“sang!”

he was all smiles as he made his way towards the emerald-eyed beauty.

sang arched her left eyebrow while her eyes gleaming in curiosity when she spotted the bouquet of fresh colorful flowers of pink, violet, and lavender held in the boy's arms.

“meanie...” she tilted her head in acknowledgement as gabriel stood in front of her, flowers in hand - freshly picked and fragrantly strong.

“trouble...” gabriel couldn't wipe the huge smile that seem permanent on his lips.

heaven knows, his fingers were trembling as he held the bouquet of flowers to sang. he suddenly felt like he was proposing for her hand-in-marriage when all he was doing was giving her flowers.

oh god.

he tried to swallow all his colorful words to his stomach as he cleared his throat, “uh flowers for you.”

fuck!

he inwardly cursed when he felt his cheeks burning like a pair of little sunshines. it was so fucking unlike him.

fucking fuck!

he cursed again when he saw sang staring on his figure, also aware and confused of his sudden out of character.

he cleared his throat for the second time - not counting all the practices and self-dialogue he had been making in front of his mirror.

gabriel open his mouth, trying to say something, “i - ”

- but he was interrupted by a sudden knock. it didn't came from the door - no, it came from the window right next to sang.

the blonde girl wearing a curious and confused look turn towards the window, only to see a boy which was named luke hanging from outside while wearing a mischievous grin.

sang could hear north shouting from the ground floor calling out 'lucian' while looking up, straining his neck in the process.

luke's grin further widen when he saw the mischievous glint in sang's forest-green eyes that matches his own.

“hey cupcake!” he happily waved.

“vanilla...” sang replied with a gentle wave of her own before curiously traveling her gaze to luke's waist.

she notice thick but old ropes securely wrapped all over his waist and lower region, but what she notice most was the huge box with three red roses tape on top of it in luke's hand.

she asked, “what's inside?”

luke, of course, happily answered, “oh this? it's a box filled with chocolate - ”

“- oi! what the hell are you doing here?” gabriel interrupted him, his smile turning into a scowl.

clearly not trying to hide how unhappy and upset the fashionista was when he was interrupted by his partner-in-crime - scratch that, now its ex-partner-in-crime.