"William I-"

"You're a terrible person, Ariya."

"I didn't me-"

"No, you always loved him and you still led me on." He laughed as I stood there uncomfortably.

"I thought you were the one, I wanted to marry you, Ariya." I could tell she broke at his words, every time he said her name.

"I loved you."

"Loved?" She mumbled.

"Me or him?" He spoke.

"What?"

"It's me or him make a fucking choice?" He seethed through his lips.

"William-"

"If you love me so much choose, me or him?"

I watched her chew on her nail before glancing back at me then him. Tucking her hair behind her ear with a quivering lip.

"You know I can't do that-" she shook her head.

He eyed her before she shrugged and shook her head.

"I hope he finds out the truth, I hope he finds out everything, everything you're hiding from him." He threw the flowers towards the wall as we watched them hit the ground.

"William how did y-"

"Oh I know more than you think, in that little Diary of yours-non-diary should I say."

Her body was physically shaking as she clutched her hands together and bit her lip.

"You read it?"

"Or maybe I should just spill it all, make you feel all the pain you caused me?" He teased her.

"William, please, please I'm sorry, just go."

"I hope he finds out everything." Those were his last words before he stormed out the door and left her there.

Her head dropped into her hands as she sobbed out the pain, gasping for air.

I rushed towards her and wrapped my arms around her body, embracing her.

I couldn't ask her what it was now.

"I'm a terrible person." She gasped as I watched her chest tendons contract. He chest rose and fell at a faster and faster rate every second.

"No you're not." I spoke softly.

"Can you stay? Tonight, just.. lay with me." I watched her wet eyes eye me pleadingly, my heart ached for her as she gripped my waist.

"Of course, come one." I walked her limp body down the hall and into her room. Sitting her down on the edge of her blue sheets. I walked over to her dresser and pulled her sleep shorts out along with a tank.

I helped her stand and pulled her sweats down her legs, keeping my head to the side. I slipped on her shorts before gripping the tank. But her hand grasped my wrist, her other hand tugged on the hem of my shirt. She glanced up at me, her eye practically begging.