Chapter 5: Out of the Shadows...

Team Shadow gathered up in Green Hill Zone, they were using Sonic's base, since apparently it was way more hidden.  The main shock was that Shade was in his own dark form, showing how much he was hurt.

"Great job Tails." said Knuckles.

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Tails.

"Well, when you tried to erase Sonic with the Chaos Emeralds, it didn't work."

"Huh?"

"That's right.  It didn't, you see, when you tried to erase Sonic, it instead knocked you out, and in addition, it probably brought someone either from a different dimension or past or whatever who treated Sonic like a brother like YOU should've.  The Emeralds punished you for your selfish act!" 

"Well, I'm...I-I'm...I'm not gonna let some stranger just beat me!"

"Me too!" said everyone except Knucles, who just left.

...

They smashed open the huge pair of doors, and everyone saw infinite armies of robots inside, Shadow and Tails punched and swiped their enemies together, Blaze and Silver tore apart and burned the robots to crisps and pieces, Amy used her piko piko hammer to smash and slice right through their enemies.  

They brought Emerl with them for extra help then saw a black blur come around, it was way more faster than anytime they ever saw the Sonic they knew run.  It stopped, it was vibrating, like as if it was a non-moving blur.

"Well, well, well..." said Shade in a demonic voice, "...look who is is...Tails, Amy, Blaze, Knuckles, Shadow, and Silver...Sonic's former dear friends..."

"Shade..." said Tails, "...we've...we've come to take you down."

"Hahaha!  Me?  Hahaha!  ME?!  Always the attacker, huh?"

Everyone, including Shadow, felt a little nervous about this guy.

"Why are you friends with Eggman?" said Tails.

 "Oh, Tails...and Sonic told me you were the smart one..." Shade chuckled, "...he offered me a place to stay, he said would help me get my revenge, we're not friends, but he treats me like a son."

"You don't have to work for Dr. Eggman..." said Shadow, "...he's not your friend..."

"And you are?" said Shade with a smirk.

"Please Shade..." said Tails, "...give up this revenge...and...come back...to us...comes back to the grass, come back to the trees...please...come back to the light..."

"What did you do..." said Shade, "...to convince me to come with you scums?!  Happy dreams!"

And with that, Shade plunged his hand into the air, soon, everything was consumed by darkness.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!

Uh, oh!  Shade's ticked off now!