ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟. 👨‍👨‍👦

Começar do início

Checo hangs up the phone, rubbing his face as he was starting to get a headache of his ex-wife. He really wants to see his son, don't get him wrong. But how is he going to look after a kid while he has to travel so much. He can't take Chequito to the track, who is going to look after him while he is racing?

Max walks into the dining room to go to the kitchen, grabbing a beer out of the fridge and notice the stressed look on his team mates face while Lance looks like a lost puppy to scared to say anything, as if he doesn't want to stress out the Mexican more then he already is. Max doesn't care that lance is scared or that they have a moment to themselves, he just sits down at the table. Taking a sip from his beer.

"Checo?" Max asks.

Lance looks at the Dutchman who seems to be really brave now to talk to an stressed Mexican as he looks up at his team mate. Smiling a little as he has already notice that max may not be good with emotions on himself but he is good at reading the emotions on others.

"what's bothering you?" Max asks.

"my ex-wife doesn't want Chequito anymore." Checo says.

Max frowns, is this what he is so stressed about? Why doesn't he just bring Chequito here? Max gets up and pats the shoulder of the older red Bull driver, sipping his beer before he speaks.

"then why not have him move in here?" Max says.

"move in who?" Sebastian Vettel asks, confused as what they are talking about.

None of the three guys had noticed the four oldest drivers walk into the dining room as it was almost time for them to start dinner, it was Aston Martins turn to cook tonight as they all looked super confused at what max and Checo were talking about.

"my ex doesn't want Chequito anymore." Checo says.

It now dawned on the fin, who has had a chat with Checo about his ex a few times as he had heard how that woman has hated the poor child since she had found out that she was pregnant.

"the kid can come, bwoah..." Kimi says, sipping on his vodka.

"gracias!" Checo says.

Lance almost makes a little happy dance as he has always wanted to see Chequito. He feels butterflies in his stomach and starts to feel giddy about the fact that his boyfriend's son is going to live with them. The dread also settles in as he has never learned how to be a parent or if the kid even likes him.

Max notice how the younger boy gets all nervous and seems to be a little worried about it, Max moves next to him and squeezes the Canadian's shoulder. making the younger driver look at the Dutchman who gives him a sweet smile.

"don't worry, Chequito will love you." Max says before he gets up.

Max disappears into the living room while Lance looks after him, did Max just say not to worry? Did he just tell Lance that the child of his boyfriend will love him? that must have been the nicest thing the dutchman had ever said to the Canadian. He is a bit blown away by the fact that Max had said something nice to him.

Checo is quick to call his ex-wife back and they start to arrange the plane ticket to the point of shipping all the stuff of his child to him with the help of Lewis, Kimi and Seb while Nando is entertaining his team mate and Lance with a game of poker with the two kids.

Chequito would be set on a plane tomorrow alone with a flight attend to look after him while Checo would pick the kid up, he had asked Lance if he wanted to join but he was quick to say that they need to take that time for them alone and bond a bit while they hadn't seen each other for over four months.