"Exactly."

"Denise, Xavier! Where are you two?! We need you to come down and help us out with something." Isabella snapped as she sat down in a stool by the kitchen island.

"I'll go look for them." I sighed after handing Isabella the phone that we found in Aurora's room.

I searched around the whole first floor, and there was no sign of the two. Then I went to the second one, and began with their rooms. It got up to the moment where the last place I had to check was the securiry room. It's a pretty cramped place with just a desk and two chairs, but who knows?

The second I opened the door, my jaw dropped and the red-head I was looking for gasped.

She was sitting on top of the desk in just her jeans and a bra, with Xavier standing between her legs, shirtless.

Their faces immediately flushed red and I slammed the door shut.

Well, shit. Guess Mr. Accardi got lucky.

With wide eyes and an awkward pout, I began to walk back towards the stairs.

"Leaving so soon?" Angelo's voice was heard behind me, followed by his touch on my arm.

"Hi." I sighed, unable to hide the embarrassment I felt due to what I had just seen.

"Isabella told me to come and get you. We don't want you getting lost." He grinned before pressing his lips against my earlobe.

"Mhm, Angelo, but not here..." I muttered and grasped his wrists to prevent his hands from sliding down my waist.

"Alright, alright," He chuckled and took a step back, raising his hands up in surrender.

"Anyway, did you find anything in Aurora's room?" His tone deepened in a more serious way and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, we found the phone that she had been using to contact Leonardo and my mother's wedding dress - which disappeared back when we were in Spain." I explained.

"Hm. I'm going to go and question her later. She's down in the concrete room." Angelo suggested as we began to head down the stairs. "Join me?"

"You don't need to ask me twice, amor." I grumbled, but ended up whispering the last part.

"Alright, I'll be in the office. Isabella and I are going to try and locate all the phone number's we found." I sighed once we reached the foyer.

"Good luck then. Let me know what you find." He responded.

Just as I was about to leave to get Isabella and then head upstairs towards the office, Angelo called out to me.

"I think I'm missing something." He grinned once I turned around and tapped his lips with his index finger.

"Mhm," I hummed and walked back towards him.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down, but just as our lips were about to touch, I moved my head and instead kissed his neck. At this, he bit his lip and inhaled a sharp breath.

He went to reach out for what I assume was more, but I was quick to turn around and leave towards the kitchen. A few moments later, my phone dinged with a message from Angelo, saying, "You're paying for that later."

I chuckled and tucked my phone in my pocket before meeting up with Isabella. She had found Xavier's laptop and had managed to log into it.

"What are you up to?" I asked as I sat down beside her in a stool.