Chapter 19: The proposal

It had been half a year since Haein and Jisoo had reconciled, and their happiness knew no bounds as they cherished every moment together. However, their happiness was soon overshadowed by the threat of separation as Jisoo prepared to embark on a long-awaited world tour for nearly 10 months. Haein couldn't shake the worry that the time difference would keep them apart, but Jisoo comforted him with the promise that they would make it work. She vowed to go above and beyond to keep their bond strong despite the distance.

Haein's family rejoiced at their reunion, with his mother offering a heartfelt apology to Jisoo upon discovering the reasons for their separation. Jisoo, in turn, proudly introduced Haein to her own family, who welcomed him with open arms as the caring person who took care of their beloved daughter. Gratitude filled the air as Jisoo's older brother and sister expressed their gratitude for Haein's presence in Jisoo's life. It was clear that Haein had made a lasting impression on Jisoo's father, who had formed a close bond with him through their weekly golf outings. In fact, Jisoo's father saw Haein as a potential future son-in-law.

Meanwhile, there was another story building up in the sidelines. Instead of dwelling on his emotions, Taehyung poured all of his energy into his work. He spent countless hours writing an entire album on his own. Each song was a heartfelt message to Jisoo, expressing his deepest sorrow and regret with a sincere desire for forgiveness. The album, titled Beautiful Eyes, was a labor of love and contained 9 tracks, all inspired by his tumultuous relationship with Jisoo. Taehyung hoped that through his music, she would hear his apologies and find it in her heart to forgive him for his past mistakes.

 Taehyung hoped that through his music, she would hear his apologies and find it in her heart to forgive him for his past mistakes

In the bustling headquarters of Hybe, Taehyung sat with his manager Ok to discuss the highly anticipated release of his album. Manager Ok was pushing for an earlier release date, but Taehyung had a different vision in mind.

"I want this to be something special, something unexpected for my fans," Taehyung explained. "Let's release a pre-single to give them a taste and then release the full album a week later. It will be a surprise they won't forget.

Manager Ok hesitated, but eventually agreed to Taehyung's plan. With careful marketing and preparation, they were ready to give Taehyung's fans a musical experience they would never forget.

"Okay, I will tell the higher ups," Manager Ok said.

"Well, yes, you can tell them. But if by any chance they say no, then I will not release it in any other way or form." Taehyung said sternly.

"Yes, calm down, I will do my best to convince them. I know they will love it too. This is new and exciting so they will take a look at it, don't worry," Manager OK replied. Taehyung immediately left the main building and walked back to his house while thinking.

"I hope that you will forgive me, Jisoo, and I hope that I will be able to talk to you one last time before you go.
~

Haein arrived at Jisoo's parents' house unannounced, surprising both Mr. and Mrs. Kim.