07 : 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

Start from the beginning

Did she not have to be at work at eight AM like the rest of us normal business people?

"What time do you have to be to work!?"

Sighing she turned onto her side and tried to get comfy again.

"Eight, like normal people. I have forty minutes till I have to leave."

"You can't be serious."

I straightened up and looked at her with disbelief.

I can't help but to remember that  Jiyeon had always been an early riser. She took at least a hour to get herself ready in the morning. Plus she always wanted to go out for.breakfast or didn't eat at all.

"Do you need to take a shower or anything?"

Y/N mumbled something under her breath, still refusing to open her eyes again for me.

"I took one last night while you were talking to Jimin on the
phone. I'll be ready for work, don't worry about me. Now if you'd be so kind..."

she lifted her hand out from the blanket and dismissed me with it, then grabbed the blanket and threw it over her head.

Apparently she was serious about it.
I still couldn't believe it, but if that's the way she wanted it, then so be it. I did my part in trying and if she was late then
she would have no one but herself to blame.

Needing to get ready myself I grabbed a suit out of the closet and marched myself into the master bath to take a shower and get ready. There was no way in hell she was going to be able to be ready in time.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Damn it.

This woman kept proving me wrong and making it hard for me to predict her actions.

It came to show that even though I had lived with Jiyeon for quite a while, I knew nothing of women.
This one was the complete opposite of her, and it was refreshing in a way, and also frustrating.

I stood in amazement as I walked into the kitchen and found Y/N all dressed in her new attire, auburn hair thrown up into a messy bun, sitting nar the table with cooked steaming food in front of herself and where I normally sit.
Plus she sipped on a cup of coffee and was reading something on her phone.

How long had I been in the shower for? Twenty minutes?

How in the world-

"You hungry?"

she suddenly asked, seeing me standing there staring at her.
She motioned to the plate full of food in front of my chair.

"I made you breakfast. I hope you don't mind."

I came over without a word and sat down, studying the food.

It was a nicely made omelet with an orange all sliced and peeled as well as a cup of coffee with cream already in it. I found myself looking up at her and studying her soft face.

She had light makeup on and could even pass as not having on any.
But for her, she had a natural beauty about her that I didn't really notice until now.

"I figured with your long run this morning you would need some extra protein and carbs. So I made this and threw together a few turkey rolls with cheese. You can take it or leave it."

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Y/N's POV:

So far things had gone good this morning.

My heart still ached, but I found myself keeping busy and was happy to see that Jungkook was now eating the breakfast I had made him.
He didn't say much since he had tried waking me up super early.