Chapter - 14

I felt my hand being touch and so  I open my eyes, only to see  a man. I was shock I tried shaking my hand and wanted to move but the man said don't move. He seems to be a doctor.

"You are pregnant "?? Is what he ask

"What",,, umm yeah ... I answered.

"No, wonder why you fainted suddenly".... he confirm.

"Can you keep it a secret for me??",, I ask as I was nervous.... actually after what happen today I don't want to tell Alex  anymore. I'm scared that he'll make me abort and I don't want to.

"What, !! Why do you want to keep it a secret.??.... Doctor ask me looking confused.

Well...," think something Perry"....um uh that be.... be.. because I want to tell him myself... I smiled as to make him believe.

And yes, he believed as he said "okey". And walk out.

I don't know what am I supposed to do now. The real Perry tawg is back and I'll sure be kick out by tommorow.

Oh! Danial how I miss you.. I wish you could be here.

I should leave right? .. I can't stay here anymore but where do I go, I don't have a family, friend or anyone in this novel.

And if I tell them the truth they won't believe me.

Should I speak to Alex about it frankly. Will he believe what I said.?.. but atleast I should try right?.

So, I made up my mind that I'll speak to Alex and if he don't believe me then I would leave. With this thought in mind I walk toward the door when I heard jack say ,, " shit, alex we made a mistake, you there's a twin deck in that place right?. We took the wrong girl home.,"

Wait what, Alex took me here, then there must be a way to go back to my world right.

I just need to find out where this twin deck Is located.

I need to flee from here as soon as possible.

So I stayed in my room and started to search about the twin deck and yes I found it.

But will Alex let me go, maybe yes, I'll just pretend like I don't know, anyways I need to flee from here whether I can go back to my or not.

With this  thought in mind, I got up from my bed and went to kitchen to cook.

I cook a lot of dishes tonight, as I thought of leaving I don't know why I want to pamper him for as long as I'm here but too bad I'll leave   no matter what.

As i finished cooking I told the maid to call Alex for dinner.

I was preparing plates on the table I heard footsteps, I turned around only to see a man I saw earlier.

Uh..um, hi I'm jack he lend his hand to shake,...which I took it with a smile," hello", I'm Perry.

Ahmm!! ..Alex stood there looking at our hands that's still holding. I took it back quickly.

"Let's have dinner, I said to them and sat down. Alex sat beside me and jack sat opposite of us.

I served Alex food and he ate it in silence.. while jack was commenting on how well I cook to which I just smile.

I just look at Alex  without eating as i thought of leaving him
I felt guilty that i didn't tell him that he's going to be a father. I dont have a apetite but had to have some for our baby.

I'm sorry Alex, i don't know when i started to learn to like you. But i couldn't stay here anymore. I need to leave.

After dinner jack says his good bye and went away.. mean while only Alex and i sat on the sofa as i cut him a fruit.

I tried to start a conversation. "Um uh.. that the 'woman' is she your real wife??

Alex didn't answer instead was staring at me.... I flush red as his gazed fixed on me, anyway I need to talk to him about anyway.

"That I heard your and Jack's  conversation",, well I didn't mean to but I..  I heard anyway.. I felt nervous really but still dare to continue. "I'm sorry I didn't know at first that I'm not your wife. I thought I was using your wife body so I didn't say anything but now that I know that it's my own body I dare to say this.
Well, I don't  belong here,  can you take me to that place where you have first pick me.

"No", and don't ever think about it,,, he looked angry.

But I'm not your wife.... I almost shout at him.

"You didn't say that, when we were having sex",, Alex stated which was in fact true but.

" I told you, I thought i was using your wife body." I told him not making eye contacts as I was flush red.

"Are you telling me that you're a ghost",  Alex asked as if saying that you're an idiot.

"No, that's not what I mean....,"  I tried  to tell him but he stood up and left.

I'm so dead now...  ahhhhhhhhh

**************************