Chapter -10

JACK

According to my investigation regarding Perry tawg case, I have found some clue but I'm confused how can one person be at different places at the same time.

Alexander has been confronting me to investigate as soon as possible. So  I linked all my subordinate and found out about this.

I have to inform Alexander as soon as possible. According to my analysis There’s probably two Perry tawg.

So, I called Alexander but he didn't picked my call. So I went to his office but his PA told me that he didn't come yet. So waited in his office pacing back and forth.

It was in the afternoon when Alexander came to his office. I was so frustrated that I wanted to hit him but I couldn't as he is my boss at work.

"Alex"... I call

"Have you found, what I told you".. he asked

"Yes, and I'm sure you'll be shocked".. I said smirking.

He looked at me as if asking me "what is it"..?

"Well, you see, it seems there's two Perry tawg. I mean one person cannot be at different places at the same time right,"? I told him observing his facial expression.

He doesn't looked surprised but I know he's shocked too.

"And"... Alex said

"And.... that.... the women ...whom you're living with might not be your wife"... I completed.

"What did you find"?? .. He asked

'Well',, "because According to my investigation the real Perry Tawg is with Robert Knight in Japan. And they have gotten married 2months ago, after they eloped."... I inform him

Alexander was silent the entire time. I was getting suffocated by this entire situation. I know he had married Perry tawg for a reason. He seems to be so calm about everything, that I feel like it's not happening with him. But I  know it's just calm before the storm.

"Alex",, what are you gonna do now??? I asked as we have been friends since we were kids.

"I don't know ",,, is all he said and started walking towards the door.

'Alex'... I call but he just walked away.

I felt sad for him,  he married Perry tawg to make Robert Knight mad and  I know he like Perry since we were kid Robert is just an excuse in some way.

I hope he's not gonna do something he would regret for his entire life.

*************