Chapter - 11

ALEXANDER KNIGHT

I expected this result from the very beginning when I started suspecting Perry Tawg. But now that it really turn out to be true. I...... I don't know what am i gonna do.

I went out of the office and when down to the parking lawn. I got inside my car and drove off..

After hours of driving I went to mý farm house as I need some fresh air.

After parking my car I went inside the house and went straight to my room and took some  cold shower as I really needed it right now.

After showering I went to my study room and called jack.

"Hey"..!! Are you alright...??.... I heard jack asked as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Mm".... I want you to bring  Robert and Perry back by tommorow eve at any cost... i told jack and hung up.

I need to find out the truth. Why is there two perry taugh with same face but not related to each other.

I started to dozed off after a long hectic day.
.............................

Next day

I woked up at the sound of birds chirping. I freshen up and went out to see the surrounding as it's been few months since i  visited the farm house.

I spent my day at the farmhouse until jack called me that they're bringing Robert and Perry back to the country and that they'll reach by night.

I told him to bring them first thing in the morning at my riverside villa. I want to see what they're hiding from me.

Perry's been calling me for 5times now.. I don't want to talk to her right now. So I just turn off my phone and went back to my bedroom to sleep.

Tomorrow is a big day I told myself and started to sleep.

Next morning my landline number started to ring and I know who is it. Because only jack knows about it.

So, I just turned on my phone and called jack.

"Hello..!! Alex we're on our way to your villa.... jack whisper yell.

Okey!.. I'll be there in an hour... I told him and hang up.

.....................