Chapter-2

I'm a very heavy sleeper but I couldn't sleep because the sun rays were directly felling at my face more specifically my eyes. I blink and blink as I tried to adjust myself in light.. ugh! I tried to move but I couldn't as my lower part was in so much pain.

I tried to move again but ugh!.... aah! ... I couldn't. I sit up with difficulty, suddenly I felt cold as morning breeze touch my skin. As I look down I found myself naked and I was shocked. Suddenly realization drown on me that yesterday wasn't a dream.. i scanned my surroundings and to my utter dismayed I was in a big bedroom where all the walls were pitch black and I was here in a queen size bed where everything was also in black.

I tried to figure out what was happening.... then there was a knock..... I was scared but still I answered nervously. The door was open and a women came in more like maid.....

Maid:- Good morning young madam, I'm here to call you for breakfast .... master has gone to the office..
(The maid inform me but I was processing on the word young madam,,,, master??)

Wait..... where am I???, I asked

Maid:- River side villa madam.... (she replied bowing her head).

'River side vil..lla.'... I was more confused now.... what am I doing here????.... I inquired?

She was still bowing her head... and then she replied "master brought you here yesterday evening ".. maid, 'said'

"Master"..??? I Tried to inquire but suddenly I felt an intense gazed

I lift my head only to meet a man whose height seems to be 6fth tall. Who is very handsome.

"Get out"... he order the maid.

At the same time I was so scared. I couldn't figure out what was going on. Where am I?...... I was so distracted that I didn't notice when that man came near me and now was pinching my chin making me look at him.

"This is the last warning,... if I find you trying to run away again, it won't be me just fucking you".... Do you understand??? ...
He said glaring at me

I was so scared that I just nodded my head.

After that he peck my lips and went out.

I was shaking by now, I couldn't figure out what was going on.

I just hope it's a nightmare.....
I went back to sleep eagerly hoping that it's just a nightmare..

****** ******** ******** **