Chapter - 5

It's been 2 weeks since I last transmigrated here. I don't know the life of Perry in this novel as I haven't read nor Daniel told me except the description of the novel.

Alexander hasn't done anything to me though just some intense kisses. Except the night I transmitted here we haven't done anything. It's not like I wanted it to happen or something.

I'm tired of staying at home doing nothing
I don't know what to do. I felt really bore staying idle. So I started to check on my closet. What??? ..... sorry there was too much of a clothes, I was shock. I'm not a out going person. Parties and all isn't my style. There were too much of a clothes. I mean I won't be able wear them all. They are revealing too.

I started checking my clothes, started arranging them. I separated all the clothes I couldn't wear and thats too much revealing I pack them in a bag and kept it aside.

Alexander Knight

It's been 2 weeks since Perry tried running away. I know she doesn't want to stay with me. She tried every means to stay far away from me. I'm getting confused now, is it her new tricks to run away or something I don't know. She seems different.

2 weeks ago she tried to ran away with Robert my brother. I was so angry that I caught her and brought her to my private villa and force myself on her. That night she fainted. I was happy and relief that I'm her first.
Well Robert and Perry were dating before I married her. So I thought they have already done the deeds.

I didn't stay with her that night. I left her there cause I couldn't get enough of her specially after finding out that iam her first.

Next day I went back home to get my file when I heard her talk with maid. I was little bit confused, before she used to scream at any maid that appears near her but today she didn't.

I stare at her for a bit when she notice me. I order the maid to "get out: and went near her as she seems distracted.

I pinched her chin and lifted it so that she can make eye contact with me and I threatened her not to ever try to run away from me again.. she seems to be afraid of me coz she nodded. Which never happened before.
I peck her lips as i couldn't help doing it and turn around and left.

I order Mr. Jiang to keep on eye on her and left.

It's been 2 weeks and she haven't tried running. She's been staying at home which doesn't happen before.

It's seems this 2 weeks alot has been change. Like I could kiss her whenever I want to.. she doesn't scream like before.  Before she wouldn't even let me come near to her but now we're sleeping on the same bed.

I really like this change though.

It's 6pm now I wanted to know what she was doing. It's 1hr drive to my private villa but I drive for only half and hour.

When I arrived at home the servants were looking towards the kitchen with frighten looks. I followed their gazed and was shocked to find Perry in the kitchen cooking.

I know she don't know how to cook but now it doesn't seems like that. I begin to doubt because as per as I know she don't even like get herself a water not to mention cooking.

       How much is she hiding from me ?

...................................................